Passionate Obssesions

Prologue

She’s outside in the dark and in the rain, from first glance, she would look as if she just escaped from a mental facility, but I know her better then that even from first glance.

I can’t help but notice that she doesn’t mind her own company. She twirls around in her white gown, dancing to the sound of her singing and the beat of the rain. She is completely soaked and no doubt will get ill soon. I should warn her but, I stay behind as I have been for five years, now’s not the time to reveal myself to her. The real challenge is holding back from licking the raindrop falling on her neck. I take a step closer to get a better look at her neck.
Crunch
She looks up startled, her eyes find the place were I’m standing. She couldn’t possible see me in this rain and my whole body is fully clad in black. I’m certain she can’t see me, and yet she continues to look my way. We stand there for what seems like hours, both of us too afraid to move. Finally she turns and walks back to her house. I follow her at a safe distance careful not to step on any more braches or leafs. When she walks inside her house, I climb the side of the house, waiting for her to come to her room. Once she does, she slips out of her wet gown. I know I should turn away, that watching her undress is a new level of low. But something is different now, and I can’t turn away. The light in her room is off, which makes it more possible for her to see me. I notice something unusual for her though, she has her back turned to face me like she’s hiding from me, like she knows I’m watching. I slide down the side of her house. And curse when I reach the bottom.

“Damn branch.”