Memoirs of a Love Story

Graduation Ball

 
We pulled up outside Cizaree’s house and she walked out with her parents.

“Hey Mr. and Mrs. Magday” I said out the window

“Hey Aimee, ready for a big night?” said Mrs. Magday excitedly.

Mom!” Said Cizaree in embarrassment, but I liked her mom she seemed awesome. “Well got to run mom”

“Okay, have fun girls!” she said as Cizaree got into the car.

I began to hear faintly “I chimed in with haven’t you people ever heard of…” and I realized it was coming from Cizaree’s hand bag. She fumbled around for a bit and finally answered.

“Hello…You’ll have to speak up I’m wearing a towel…” she said and I laughed

“Brendan!! Ah is Ry there? Wait lets go on speaker phone” she said pressing the loudspeaker button and the unforgettable voice of Brendan Urie filled the back of the limo

“Hey Brenny!! How is Sydney treating you?” I said into the phone, my ace beaming in undeniable pride as I thought how lucky I was to be chatting to such a B-list Celebrity.

“Who’s that Cizaree?” he asked with a questioning and worried tone

“Oh what you don’t recognize my voice!? Hmm ok that is just un-cool!”

“Aimz!! Oh My God! Hey Ry! Aimee is on the phone!”

“ Huh what! Give me that man” I heard Ryan faintly say.

“No man it’s me time” Brendan said over the obvious struggle over the phone.

“Hey it’s my phone, Mr. I won’t pay my phone bills”

“Oh man that’s low… let’s put it on speaker then…beep… happy”

Both me and Cizaree where in hysterics.

“So what are you lovely ladies up to tonight?” asked Ryan into the phone. His voice was exactly as I imagined it, well ok I had heard it on interviews and stuff, but this was like directed at me!

“We are on our way to our grad” Cizaree said excitedly

“Oh what that was on tonight! Oh wait I have an idea. Video call!!””

“ Huh?” both I and Cizaree said, exchanging puzzled looks as the other line went dead.

“I chimed in with haven’t you people ever heard of…” rang again, and this time when we answered we could see them.

“Whoa… you girls look hotter there then in your display pictures!” said Brendan in aw, causing us both to blush. Our dresses in fact had been inspired by their love for circus attire and where very Victorian looking.

“Give me a look!” said Ryan trying to get a look at the screen. When he came into view I almost died, I could believe I was having a fan girl moment!

“Why are you guys dressed up?” asked Cizaree confused when she noticed they were dressed up formally, well panic style. “And where the hell are you guys cause that is the dodgiest hotel lobby I have ever seen!” she said laughing

“Yeah price you got to pay when someone forgets to book accommodation” Brendan said looking at Ryan which caused the girls to laugh in unison again.

“Shut up Brenny, we are waiting for our limo so we can hit the town, you should know we always dress like this.” He said smiling, that smile could light up a room I swear. Wait stop thinking like a fan girl I reminded myself.

“Sir you limo just pulled up” I heard the bellhop say and the boys headed outside still talking to us on the phone.

“Thanks. You girls never told me how hot it was in Orange!” said Brendan, causing me and Cizaree to snap back into reality.

“What?!” both of us were too busy staring at the screen to notice that we had in fact pulled up to the ‘best’ hotel in Orange. We exchanged looks, and I am certain we were thinking the same thing as the door opened and there stood two handsomely familiar faces.

Oh, my god! You’re here!” I said hugging Ryan, instinct I suppose. They piled into our car, Ryan seated next to me and Brendan next to Cizaree.

“Surprise!” said Brendan when we started moving again.

“Dude the moment is gone” said Ryan laughing.

They pulled up to the function centre, and there was a crowd of their peers just looming outside waiting to criticize what people where wearing. Thankfully Ryan and Brendan didn’t clash with the girls. When the limo pulled up and the two girls hoped out the crowd seemed disappointed.

The girls waited for the boys who took their arms and escorted them inside, causing for what seemed to the girls a million camera’s to go off. Once inside they had the official photo’s which would be published in the PhotoNews paper. The boys who seemed all too happy to take the photos seemed to be enjoying their time at the formal.

It looked as if it was the start of something new.