Memoirs of a Love Story

After Life of the Party

To: Vegas86
From: thexcoffinxislocked
Subject: After life of the party


Hey!

Wow, I cannot believe you rocked up to my graduate it was truly a great ending to my 13 years of schooling! It is too bad you had to leave the morning after though, I was looking forward to chatting to you more in person but I guess with your rock star schedule it’s a bit hard. So are you back in L.A yet? More importantly, did you have fun at my Grad? There are heaps of photos on the schools website and we as in you and me made the cover of the Photo News this week! How freaking awesome, I sent a copy to the address you gave me last night!

Anyways if you got any pictures can you send them over I am making a scrapbook, yeah I know what you are thinking “typical girl wanting to preserve memories”… well your right, it was one of the best days of my life!

Well write back soon!

Aimee

To: thexcoffinxisxlocked
From: Vegas85
Subject: Re: After life of the party

Hey…

Err photos ay; um you might want to check buzznet and other music news sites, because there are a few of us on them. Our manager has been going off at us for the past two hours, complaining how one you’re barely out of school, and how this is not the exact kind of publicity he wanted the eve of our album release. His exact words were “How could you be so careless, frolicking around with two teenage school girls you don’t even know! What if this gets blown WAY out of proportion… no what if people get the wrong idea and think you broke up with Keltie for some…”

Ok you do not want to know the rest… it is not very nice what he said about you. In my defense I stood up for you, you are not just another schoolchild you are women. You are so different to other people, you and Cizaree, but yeah. Not that it matters, we are not allowed to speak to you again… but what our manager does not know will not hurt him.

I do not have the newspaper that you sent, but I hope it is better than the pictures of us I have seen, which obviously where taken by your peers on their phones and dodgy digital cameras! Oh, well!

Love always,

Ry