Memoirs of a Love Story

Welcome to my 'Pad'

“Hey thanks for meeting me,” Brendan said, kissing me softly of the cheek. He grabbed my hand as we walked into the large apartment. “Okay the grand tour… this is the entertaining area, and upstairs we have the bedrooms and bathrooms and through that door is the kitchen, but we don’t use that much.”

“ Wow, this place is amazing.” I said in complete awe.

“Well CeeZee what else did you expect from totally hot and famous rock stars!” said Brendan laughing. CeeZee, was that like his nickname for me now? I blushed; I always forgot they were celebrities living the life. “So let’s go meet the guys!” said Brendan dragging me up the stairs.

We reached the top and I saw a hallway with at least six doors, each leading to the unknown. “Okay, this is my room and that’s bathroom one” said Brendan opening his door and pointing to the door beside it. We walked down a bit further and he knocked on the door.

“Who is it?”

“ It’s Brenda and CeeZee,” yelled out Brendan in his now girlish voice. We heard a commotion and then saw the door open and a very different Ryan stepped out.

“CeeZee, how are you?” he said faking a smile. “Err is Aimee here?” he asked trying not to sound intrigued

“No she isn’t”

“Oh, well welcome to our ‘pad’ and hope you like it,” he said closing the door back in our face.

“Err… yeah he is having some issues at the moment,” whispered Brendan softly into my ear.

“Yeah I kind of guessed…so um what are we going to do?” I said cheekily, running my hands through his hair.

“Well I was thinking I would take you shopping, then perhaps to a café and then to the beach” he said smiling.

“It’s like 1pm we can’t do all that!”

“Probably not, but time with you is time well spent.” He said smiling. We walked down the room where a temporary recording studio was set up. Inside we found Spencer drumming away on an electronic drum kit and Jon was playing on a music program mixing sounds together.

“Hey guys this is CeeZee, CeeZee this is Spence and Jon, but I’m sure you already knew that.” He said smiling, I smiled awkwardly, and I was a rather shy person and was not exactly good at communicating with new people.

Meanwhile back in Ryan’s room, Ryan was typing away on his laptop. He was writing new material, even though there new album had just come out he was venting his emotions. He re-read the lyrics in front of him. They were filled of words of angst, love, hate, and confusion. He really did love Aimee, and was going to move to Australia when they finished touring so he could be closer to her. Now she will not even talk to him, and he has no idea why.

There was a knock at the door and Ryan looked up, it was Spence.

“Hey…” he said coming down and sitting next to me on the bed. “ She is just a girl man,” he said after reading my lyrics.

“She’s not just A girl… she is so much, she…”

“You really like her don’t you…,” said Spence getting a devilish grin on his face

“Yeah…” Ryan said looking down blushing. “…I have never felt so strongly about a girl before, not even Keltie made me this happy”

“Wow, that’s …. Wow” said Spence stunned. Well considering there was great anticipation when Ryan was going to propose to her seeing, as they seemed to be so in love.

“Yeah, and now she won’t even talk to me, or email me. And well I don’t know why” he said fighting back the tears. Spencer saw his eyes swell up with tears and thought he had to do something for his best friend.

“I could talk to her for you?” he suggested awkwardly

“You, you would do that?” he said lightening up

“Yeah… what’s her e-mail and I will ask her to meet me…”