Memoirs of a Love Story

Pink is the new Black

We arrived at my new home early on a Saturday morning; it was a typical LA home. Okay by typical LA home, I mean very spacey, and what rich people live in not us normal folk. I was taken to my room that was next to Spencer’s room, which was good because we had formed a unique bond on the flight. I found out he had broken up with his girlfriend not long after I had left, but he was okay with it.

Jon always was extremely quiet around me, which was odd because the guys told me that he was the funniest of them all. I even bought him several pairs of flip flops, which he had a strange obsession with, but that still didn’t break the silence that lurked between us. But boy did it make it awkward when we were alone in the house.

I sat in a bridal shop watching Czaree try on a countless amount of dresses, none that really accentuate her beautiful figure. The white dresses just didn’t suit her quirky personality and the other colors just weren’t right. Then the shop assistant came out from the back with a absolutely stunning black velvet dress that was stunning, I saw Czaree’s face light up as the shop assistant helped her into it. She came out of the room and I stood there speechless.

“Do you like it?” she asked, and I nodded ecstatically. “Now to find you a dress!”

We spent I swear an hour sorting through all the dresses that were there before we found one that would suit all of us. The other bridesmaids where Brendan’s two younger sisters. I stepped out in a stunning deep red above the knee dress, with black sash.

“So when is this wedding of yours?” Brendan’s youngest sister Tammy asked.

“Ah 31st of October,”

“Halloween?” she asked making sure she heard right.

“Yep!”

“Awesome, so who are you inviting?” I asked.

“Well, you’ll hate me when I tell you I met avenged sevenfold like 3 months ago, so I am inviting them.”

“Synyster fucking Gates will be there!” I said over the moon, I had a secret crush on that man since the moment my neighbor gave the City of Evil album.

“Yeah… and My Chemical Romance…” she said, causing the blood to drain from my face.

“You mean, all of them?” I said having to sit down.

“Yeah,” she said smiling.

“Boo yeah! I can say happy birthday to Frank then!” I said squealing causing Czaree to laugh.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is for my lovely Czaree, who has put up with me spelling her name completely wrong until the last two updates!
I hope you all like it, i had to incorporate Syn in there something. Sorry to you panic fans who don't like em, but that man does stuff to me lol.
I am also updating in light of my lovely Czaree's birthday, i shall update till the end, which will be shortly! Yes i am determined to finish this story by the end of the month!
So comment comment comment!

ps i feel a sequal in the winds...