Memoirs of a Love Story

Little Flash back

I woke up the next morning with the feeling fresh, i unlike the others did not drink, which was difficult. I put on my shoes, walked down the stairs, and saw most of the party guest passed out on various chairs. I wrote Val a note thanking her for everything, got in my car and drove back making sure I stopped by the bakery, and confirming the cake. I no sooner walked in the door, than Ryan met me.

“Ryan! What are you doing here?”

“Where have you been!” he said furious, causing me to get confused.

“None of your concerning,” i said angrily.

“You wouldn’t answer your cell, and weren’t here this morning i was worried about you!” he said, i screwed up my face in confusion.

“Since when did you care what i did?”

“I cared you left me to go back home to Australia,” he said.

“I’m not having this argument with you!”

“Oh really, just tell me where you were!”

“If you really must no Ryan, i was in Huntington Beach at a party. Happy!” I said storming off.

I went to my room and sat thinking back to why we had become like this, it all began when i left 6 months ago.

~ Flashback ~
“We need to talk…” I said uneasily to Ryan, and he looked quite uncomfortable himself.

“What about?” he said sitting on the chair next to me and nervously running his hands through his hair.

“I love you Ryan, you the best guy friend I have ever had, but I can’t do this”

“Do what?”

“ I can deal with the press, they swamp me in the street, and the teenies. They’ve found my MySpace and Face book page and well you don’t want to know what they are saying.”

“ So what are you saying?” he said with a hint of sadness in his voice.

“I’m so sorry… I am going back to Australia. I’ve been offered a job at Triple J hosting the morning show with my friend Geri”

“I’ll come with you!” he said grabbing my hand and caressing it. I looked into his beautiful brown eyes why was he making this so hard.

“You have your tour, and promoting your new album. You need to be here with your band. But it doesn’t mean we can’t be friends.”

“ So… there is nothing I can do to make you stay is there?”

“ I’m afraid not…”

“You know, I always knew this day would come… just well not so soon,” he said

“Me too…” I said, I felt tears building up, and I turned so he could not see me cry. He grabbed my face and turned it towards him. I looked for one last time into those deep brown eyes, as I knew once I left the chances of seeing him again where slim to none. Time seemed to slow, and we moved in closer until our lips lightly pressed on each other’s. I felt my heart explode with a flurry of energy and as the kiss intensified, I began to regret taking up the job.

“That was fun…” I said when we finally parted, and he blushed “…you know you can um always come and visit. I mean you’re the rich super star with all the money.”

“ To true,” he said smiling, then leaning in and kissing me again.

“When do you leave?”

“ Tonight at 10,”

“Wow… ok we should get you ready,” he said as we walked in to our room.
We stood for a moment, began kissing passionately, and ended up on the bed. He undid my blouse, and pulled it off fumbling with my breast, i pulled off his scarf and vest (oh why did he love to accessorise) and pulled of his shirt with ease...


~ End Flashback ~

We ended up sleeping together, and i was late. I took a pregnancy test and it was positive confirming my fears, i still could not believe i was showing, but my doctor said some people are lucky in that way. Czaree new but was keeping it a secret and understood i was going to live with my parents when they moved over in November. I sighed, put my hand on my stomach, and wondered what the future held.

The time before the wedding was running out and i was sitting in my room having a breather, when my cell phone rang from an unknown number.

“Hello?”

“Hey it’s Syn, i was wondering what you’re doing this afternoon,” he said smoothly, his confidence surprised me.

“I am having lunch with Czaree and the band if you want to come along?” i asked.

“Yeah, sure. Oh and um i was wondering if you don’t already have a date for the wedding i was wondering would you be mine?” the last remark took me back.

“Yeah sure,” i said, “Um just come around to my place around 11 okay,” i said looking at the clock, which read 10.

“Yeah sure, i am in LA thankfully what’s your address?” he asked and i proceeded to give him the address. “Okay see you then Aimz,” he said before hanging up. Grabbed out my PDA and looked at my calendar, it read the 26th October, it had been awhile since i last saw Syn almost a month ago. I picked out a flowing halter neck that hid the tiny bump on my belly. Right on time the doorbell rang and he answered it.

“Hey there, how are you?” he said hugging me and kissing my cheek. I heard someone almost choke behind me and turned to see Ryan.
♠ ♠ ♠
did i say 5 more chapters?
hmmm maybe more like 10 i am thinking