Memoirs of a Love Story

It is Cizaree

To: BrennyBoi05
From: iskittlesjunkie
Subject: It is Cizaree


Hey Brendan,

Um hi, err this is Cizaree. I seriously do not want to go all fan girls here but I best get this off my chest before well you know. Ok I love you, your voice everything. Phew ok about me, well I am 16, female, and live near Aimee. I did not believe her when she said she talked to Ry, but this is so awesome! I saw you guys in December and you were amazing, and that band that supported you… err Kisschasey? They just release a new album called Hymns for the Non-Believer and its getting a lot of airplay. See you made little Aussie emo dudes famous! I also write fan fictions on mibba. Yeah, I appeared in a few of Aimee’s before. You should check out our stories and comment them!

Anyways hope to hear from you soon!

Cizaree

P.S why is Ryan asking Aimz what u said?

To: iskittlesjunkie
From: BrennyBoi05
Subject: Re: It is Cizaree


Hey Cizaree,

So, you think you acted like a fan girl! At least u did not propose to me, I have had that happen a few times… awkward! It is great too finally talk to you Cizaree! She with the beautiful and unusual name ;)
Well I am not allowed to say anything but he broke up with Keltie because she could not understand why he messaged her so much. Now here is some Goss for you! We are coming to Australia in the first couple of weeks in January! Hope to see you at the show! IM me sometime cutie!

Bden