Status: Hiatus

Everythings Better with the Word "Hell" in Front of It.

Trick or Treat

[Andy- Pov]

When we entered the castle, we stared around us in awe. I've never seen a 'homier' place than this. Sure you had to be careful not to fall into the lava streams and the fire walls that decorated the interior and made everything nice and warm, but other then that you could really see that dad had given the design a lot of thought.

There were blood red couches and a GIGANTIC Plasma TV that - if I saw correctly - had an 3D function! Oh My Herdes! I love you forever! I thought as my sparkling eyes roamed over the living room and everything else that it could catch.

"I'm getting this room!" Isy called from some floors above me.

"No you aren't thats mine!" I called after her, not even knowing what room she was talking about.

"You don't even know what room I'm talking about!"

"Sure I am." I yelled back, following her voice.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah your talking about the room your standing in!"

"How did you know?" she asked as I slid into the same room and looked at the room I was about to claim mine.

Queen sized bed. Check. Nice view. Check. Awesome interior. Check.

"Yep, I'm taking this."

"I said it first."

"So? I called dips first."

"No you didn't"

"DIPS - now I did."

"You fucking - "

"Be nice too your awesome, lovely and absolutely adorable sister!"

"Whatever, I want the other room anyway."

"Sure you do." I grinned while Isy went out of the room pouting. "Room sweet room" I sang and let myself fall onto the bed.

Suddenly I heard giggling from the other room... and it dawned to me... SHE TRICKED ME!
♠ ♠ ♠
I know the chapter sucks... but I couldn't think of anything... sorry for the long wait!
Comments?