Status: The My Chemical Romance Obession in me, it has started again. Therefore; I'm going to start working on this story again! Yeah!

I Wanna Feel Weightless, 'Cause That Would Be Enough.

Little Bitty

I very vaguely remember my mother leaving me at that gas station in 1995. I was only 4 years old at the time. What really stands out in my mind is being found by him. The guy that would be my father for the rest of my life. You guys know him as Gerard Way, the singer in the emo band My Chemical Romance, while I, Lily, know him as Dad.

Wait... You need to know what exactly happened from the beginning. So here we go..

|1995|
My mommy and I were in Belleville, New Jersey. For reasons I didn't know. I was for and she was 19, recently out of highschool.

"Mommy, why are we here?"I whispered.

"Mommy needs to see a good friend Lily"She told me. I wanted to asked her who it was but didn't. We walked into a gas station and I heard the bell go off signaling to the teenage boy that we had entered. Then I was alone in the candy aisle. There was no "I love you Lily". She just left me there. My first intention was to panic.

"MOMMY!?!?!"I yelled and ran up to the teenage boy in the red polo shirt.

"Have you seen my mommy?"I asked him. He stopped what he was doing and looked down at me.

"I saw her go through those doors. Maybe she's out there"He said. So I ran out there. No Mommy. I curled into a ball as reality set in. She had left me here and she wasn't coming back for me. I was alone.

3 DAYS LATER:
Here I was, still sitting on the corner in a dark alley. I had heard lots of cars pull up, park, and leave. But none of them were my mommy looking for me. A car pulled up next to the dumpster and I heard voices.

"Gee, go look in the alley, Frank can't be too far!" the first said. I heard footsteps coming towards me. The person noticed me before I could talk.

"What are you doing out here all alone? Where's your mommy and daddy?"He asked. I looked up at him.

"My mommy left me here and my daddy doesn't know about me"I said. He frowned.

"You're not very shy are you? How old are you sweetie? What's your name?"He said. I shook my head i response to the first question. I was never shy, I'd always been soo outgoing.

"My name is Liliana Rose. My mommy called me Lily. I'm 4"I said. He smiled.

"Well, Lily, My name's Gerard and I'm 18. I don't want to leave you here all alone where you could get hurt. Would you come with me?"He said. I nodded and took his hand. We started back towards the car and by the time we had got there he was holding me.

"Did you find Frank?"the friend asked.

"No. I did find Lily here though"He said.

"She looks hungry. I'm hungry. Let's go get something to eat."the friend said. Gerard put me in the back seat of the car. I fell asleep before we got to the resturant because I woke up to Gerard shaking me lightly.

"Lily-Bug. Wake up we're here."He said. He lifted me up and carried me into the pizza place. Him and his friend paid and we went to get our food.

"What kind of pizza do you want Lily-Bug"He asked me.

"Pepperoni"I said. That was the only kind I knew. So him, his friend, and I ate and when I was done, I just sat there.

"Dude, its already 1! We gotta go. My mom's gonna freak."Gerard said.

"Dude, your mom is gonna freak when she finds out you found a little girl in a dark alley."the friend said.

"Just shut up Ray"Gerard said. I smiled as Gerard lifted me up and took me to the car. 30 minutes later we were in front of a very large house. He let me out and said goodbye to Ray before he lifted me up again and went inside.

"Gerard, where have you been?"a woman said.

"Looking for Frank"He said. I sneezed making them both look at me.

"You okay Lily-Bug?"Gerard asked me. I nodded.

"Gerard, Who is this? Why is she so dirty?"The woman said.

"Mom, this is Liliana Rose. Her mother called her Lily. I call her Lily-Bug. I found her in a alley this morning and I couldn't leave her there to get hurt."he said.

"Gerard! I am glad you didn't leave her there to get hurt, but your 18. Are you sure you're ready to be a father?"She said. He looked at me.

"What do you say Lily-Bug? Do you want me to be your daddy?"He said.

"Yes" I said.

"Then, yes, I'm ready to be a father."he said.

"Then let's go get the paperwork from your father."She said.

That was the day I was saved... That's all that's important.. :)
♠ ♠ ♠
So I hope you like it. Lily is really 19 in this story. The first 10 or so chapters are her retelling her life story. Message if you want to be a co-writer or be in it. RATE AND COMMENT!