Status: The My Chemical Romance Obession in me, it has started again. Therefore; I'm going to start working on this story again! Yeah!

I Wanna Feel Weightless, 'Cause That Would Be Enough.

You Can

I remember the day I started first grade at Belleville Elementary School. I had to turn six on or before November 3rd. I turned six on November 1st. I remember Uncle Mikey walking me to school because he had to go get on the bus since he was a senior in highschool. I remember we got there early enough for him to walk me to my classroom. I remember being so scared. I was the new girl, most kids had been here before.
"You'll be fine, Lily-Bug" he told me. "Mrs. Peterson is a very good teacher, Your daddy and I both had her."
"I don't want to go, Uncle Mikey" I said,holding onto his legs.
"How about this, Lily. I'll walk you in there if you promise to try and make one friend today. It'll be easier than you think" he said, taking my hand and walking in there. There were 3 more little girls in there, with mommys and daddys. Mrs. Peterson was writing on the board, then came over to me and Uncle Mikey.
"Why, Hello Michael. This must be Liliana." she said. I stood shyly behind Uncle Mikey.
"Yes, this is Liliana. We call her Lily. Besides what most people think, she's not my sister." he said.
"I'm going to be honest, I thought she was." she said.
"No, she's Gerards daughter." he said, then turned to me.
"Lily. Have a good day. Remember our deal, Grandma will be here after school to pick you up." he said and hugged me.
"I'm scared." I whispered.
"I know you are. It'll be okay. I promise." He left after than. Leaving me alone. I sat down in the seat with my name and watched other children come in. Grandma and Daddy had homeschooled me last year and I was ahead of other kids my age, so Daddy thought I was ready for public school.I didn't noticed the girl in front of me until she spoke.
"Hi! I'm Alexandria. You can call me Alex. I like your sweatshirt." she said.
"Thanks! I'm Liliana. You can call me Lily. I like your hair." I said.

That day, we went to the library. Me and Alex were sitting in the corner reading when two more girls came up.
"Look, its the new girl, Lily. Let's give her the rules, Caddie" one said.
"Okay Marissa" the other one said.
"1. We own first grade, you do what we want, when we want it. 2. If you tell, we will make your life suck, and 3. It's never going to end, because we are better than you" Marissa spat at us before walking away.
"Don't worry, Lily. Marissa and Caddie are meanies. They think they know everything, ignore them. You have me!" she said. I started laughing, getting a mean look from the library lady.

In the end, I kept my end of Uncle Mikeys deal..
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay soooo.
This was really short.
I've had it written for a long time.
But, since Danger Days came out, I now have a new obsession with MCR! YUSH!!

You're welcome, Mibba. :)