Status: completed; one-shot

Acrimony

1/1

“Fuck you!” the girl spat, venom laced with her words. Both girls stared at each other, a tense atmosphere overwhelming both individuals. Any casual person would’ve thought those girls were about to go on a killing spree, which could’ve been the case.

Rabid madness was etched into both girls’ aspects, giving them an abhorrent aura of menace. Their eyes were crazed with bloodlust, both giving the impression of a deranged animal. They both craved for one thing; they wanted mutual annihilation. Words were long forgotten, their throats were unable to process words, only snarls of hatred ripped through them.

The smallest girl -who had the appearance of a 17 year old- started to advance with long strides. Determination coursed through the petit girl’s system, adrenaline infusing itself with her blood. She was mentally and physically prepared to kill whoever was unfortunate enough to cross her path.

“Do you want to die, Megan?” the small girl threatened, her voice strained with undeniable hatred. Her eyes gleamed with anticipation; she did not need to hear the other girl’s answer, as the result would end up being the same.

Megan visibly stiffened, inhaling a precarious breath. “You should calm down, Jenna,” she warned with finality. They stared at each other for a fraction of a second, before looking away in haste. Megan could not ignore the impulse that infested her being. She wanted as much bloodshed as her nemesis did.

“You’re pathetic,” Jenna spewed. Their faces were inches apart, both their breaths fusing into one tiny hurricane of spite. Both figures went rigid, barely unable to control their savage desires.

Megan scowled, her lips twitching with disgust. “Back off, Jenna, just back the fuck off.”

She sprang towards the kill.
♠ ♠ ♠
I do not own the quote on the summary, or the chapter's short description. You can interpret this one-shot as you wish, my job is done.

Comments are highly appreciated.