Finch.

7.

Mental and emotional disorder that affects only part of the personality is accompanied by a less distorted perception of reality than in a psychosis and is characterized by various physiological and mental disturbances (such as visceral symptoms and impaired concentration). The neuroses include anxiety attacks, certain forms of depression, hypochondriasis, hysterical reactions, obsessive compulsive disorders, phobias, various sexual dysfunctions and some tics. They have traditionally been thought to be based on emotional conflict in which a blocked impulse seeks expression in a disguised response or symptom. Behavioral psychologists regard them as learned, inappropriate responses to stress, which can be unlearned.
They are always dissatisfied and bored-nothing can please them.
They are unable to concentrate. Repetitive thoughts constantly mull over the same facts and experiences, without interruption.

The human being has a wild primitive conscience and a human conscience. The wild conscience (anti-conscience) is violent and evil and it tries to destroy the conscience that controls one's behavior, so that it can dominate the person and spread terror everywhere.

This is how Doctor Samberg explained my illness. It’s still a mystery to me.

“So doctor, what should I do?” I am asking. Same doctor as Ellie, not quite the same problem. Should have known though.
“I’m prescribing you chlorpromazine. Take two daily. Can you handle that Nick?”
“Yes I can, Doc. Yes I can.”
“Can you handle being diagnosed with neurosis, while taking care of a girl with severe anxiety and dependent personality disorder? While traveling the states. That’s too much.”
“I can manage.”
“I’ll be in touch.”


“You know what happens in two months, right?” William is reminding me. I don’t want to think about my sister. I don’t want to think about my sister. I don’t want to think about my sister.
“Yes I do. Why do you have to bring it up?”
“Are you going to attend the-”
“Yes! Damn it, William I have to.”
I don’t want to do it, but fucking hell, I’ve got to.
♠ ♠ ♠
I actually know exactly how this is going to end. Which makes me exciteddd.
I've never actually thought of writing something so intense before, but I'm determined.
And I've become obsessed with my psychology class in case you couldn't tell.
Maybe I won't do journalism, maybe I'll major in psychology.