Capture the Moment

Play.

"I guess you could say I'm insane. Or psychologically disturbed. Either one might fit. Barely. Because if I wasn't I was something else altogeher. Most everything reminded me of him. Of her. Of them. But the word "them" wasn't a possibility. Not anymore. Not after what happened at the end of that summer. I couldn't forget it, though God knows I tried. If you want to see most of it, you can. I still have those videos. They're shoved in the back of my closet, though. I told myself that I would never watch them again. But I guess I have to explain some things to you..." I confess this all to him. I have a sudden moment of hesitation.

"Are you sure you want to see this?" He nods his head. I guess I'll have to go through this again, then. Relive all those moments. Watch the unfilmed parts play back in my memory. I was supposed to give these to her. But I didn't have the heart to go over to her then. I didn't want to see how she was, didn't want to see how much she cried. Then she moved. I couldn't possibly get them to her then. No, not if I went through all the steps to get her new mailing address she had. I wouldn't even know where to start. She didn't tell me they were leaving. I guess she was just too unstable at the time...I quickly shake these thoughts from my head. Then get up to search through the back of my closet. I found the tapes, the downloaded them onto my computer. I went to the media player and paused just before clicking play. I looked over at him. His eyes were wide and he was still. Unnaturally still. Then he slowly nodded his head.

"Play it." he croakes. I proceed. When the images flicker to life, my memories throw me back to time not so long before. It was the very beginning of summer, and day after our high school had rung the final bell of school. That was the last time we would ever hear that bell. We had graduated.
♠ ♠ ♠
hmm......what will happen? well, youll never know till i write the next chapter!!!
*evil maniac laugh*

but, enjoy!!!