An Open Book

So Over,

You tear my heart to shreds

Everyday I think of you at least once. At first, it was just a simple Friendship. Than you moved, and I started to like you. It took me at least a year to build up enough courage to tell you I like you. We had gotten in a fight about the fact that you never believed I did. A Couple of months later we teased each other via text message. The next day you said you liked me. I fell for it we dated for two long months happily; at least that is what I thought.

The night of my birthday, you were being an asshole to a friend of yours. I put a stop to it. You never really called me. I could only call on the weekends now. I called you the night my best friend came over. I wanted to show her how awesome my boyfriend was. I called and you told me you were busy. Therefore, I called a couple hours later. You said I do not care now I am tired let me sleep. No love you like usual no I call you later just an ‘I do not care’. It hit me hard. I sat thinking for an hour than called you back. "Were over," was my exact words and here are your reply; “OK" that hurt, a lot. My friend smiled at me and we bummed fist.

Than I started to cry, I never liked crying. I sent you an email telling you I was sorry I screwed up can we get back together. "No," was my reply with another I never cared. It confused because you used to say I love you to me all the time. WE decided to be friends because we promised whatever happened we would go back to being friends. I never really told you anything anymore or trusted you; tell one day you messaged me. 'This isn’t keeping are promise, you cant start a relationship without the truth so here it is, one day you told me you were thinking about joining the military.

I told you no your reply was because id miss you your reply was that, do you really think we'll last that long. But that’s not the point," he said "the point is I lost a lot of hope in are relationship at that point, I soon cheated on you." that’s what you messaged me my reply Screw the fuck off," with tears in my eyes I called my brother at His duty station he is in the military.

You and I never talked again.

The funny part is you don’t know that you were my first real boyfriend. in addition, my first kiss. After writing this, I realize I am officially over YOU.:)
♠ ♠ ♠
i post everything no matter what it is.