An Open Book

Regret,

You were my best friend. You were my everything, the person I could randomly do things with, the person I made my future around, the person who I could tell everything.

I regret telling you my deapest secret with every fiber of my being. Why don't you beleve me? Why can't you beleve me when I used to call you in the middle of the night sobbing because I had a horrable nightmare, and that I seen my son die... again. The same son you don't think is real because I had him at such a young age.

I lost you because your in a stupid baby class and the factors I went through are slim to get through. I almost died from no hospidal care and having a home birth.I was 13 when he was born and you can't grasp that fact.

You think he was a old boyfriends, that was the only lie I ever told you. Would you beleve me more if I told you the truth? That he was my brothers? That he raped me and took my virginity a few months after I turned 9? That he molested me for over 4 years? That he would touch me every time we were alone?

I could tell you every place he ever touched me.I could tell you the exact place I lost my virginity in my home. But you still woulden't beleve me. Why?