An Open Book

Forget Me Never,

You were my friend, you were my hero. I trusted you, I befriended you, and you betrayed me in the cruelest way I can think of. You were my friend, and now you're my enemy. I know there were others before me, and I'm sure there were others after I was gone.

You are a sick, sadistic basturd who I hope will rot in hell after you die. Who knows I might even see you there. I trusted you, I believed in you, and this is what you do to me? You are the boogeyman. The dark thing that every little girl should be afraid of when she goes to sleep at night.

Sneaking into my room, to touch me where your fingers don't belong. To force me to touch you where a little girl my age should have never had to see, let alone be forced to feel. You molested me, and it ruined my life. You tramatized me to the point of no return.

But I guess I should thank you. You took my innocence, you took any chance I had at a normal childhood, but because of you I'm strong. You ruined me, shamed me, and it took everything within me to pull myself back together. To pick up the pieces of my life. But I thank you. I am strong. I have a will of steel. I have power. Power that I use to make sure no one ever has the same control over me that you did.

I still have nightmares about you though. About your face, about that goddamn smirk. And that fucking mole in the middle of your forehead that I use to stare at until you were done with me. I'm not completly free of you, but I'm on the right track. And I promise you that one day I will be.

I hate you with a passion, a passion that drains the hell out of me. And I'm tired. I'm tired of being on edge, of being angry, of keeping my guards up with everyone, including my own family. I'm tired of it all, and I'm sick of you being a shadow over my head. I refuse to let you rule me for the rest of my life.

Yes, you wronged me. And I pray that there will be retribution to you for me, and for every other little girl in the world that came before me, and that came after me. I will not be your victom anymore.

I know one day I'll see you again. You may not remember me now, but I sure as hell remember you. And when I see you again, I'm not going to make you pay. I'm going to make you see. You're going to feel what I felt, you're going to see all the damage you have inflicted because I'm going to show it to you. It won't be hard, and I already know how I'm going to do it.

I promise you, Donavan, every wrong thing you ever did to me will be etched into your brain until the day you die when I get done with you. You won't be smirking then. You won't be laughing then. You'll just be lost in the memories, my memories, and you'll never get out. I'll be your shadow. And you'll be forever looking over your shoulder, and when you sleep, it'll be my face that haunts you. No, I'm not going to make you pay.

But when I see you again, you'll never forget me.

Never Again.