Still Here

It is with great sadness and heavy hearts that we tell you of the passing today of Jimmy “The Rev” Sullivan. Jimmy was not only one of the world's best drummers, but more importantly he was our best friend and brother. Our thoughts and prayers go out to Jimmy's family and we hope that you will respect their privacy during this difficult time.

Jimmy you are forever in our hearts.
We love you.

M Shadows, Synyster Gates, Zacky Vengeance and Johnny Christ


I felt my heart sink as I stared at the screen with watery eyes, not believing what I was reading. I clicked the refresh button, praying that my computer was playing an evil trick on me, but all I got was the same note, over and over again telling me that he is gone. I shook my head vigorously as I sat up on my bed and placed my laptop on my lap. My head ached as I crossed my legs and wiped a tear from my eyes. Feeling a knot form in my throat as a visual of my favorite, energetic drummer no longer living came to mind which only made the pain worsen.

"No," I whimpered. "He's not dead, he can't be. He..."

"I know," a soft voice solemnly said. I looked over to the space next to me and locked my brown eyes with blue ones. I let out a scream and fell back and out of my bed.
  1. Chapter One:
    I'm hoping someone's there
  2. Chapter Two:
    Essence left my heart tonight