Status: Done and Dusting. :)

It Hurts in the Worst Way

Seventeen

I sighed out loud to myself looking at my reflection in the mirror. I was standing in the little bathroom that was connected to my hospital room. I was attempting to brush my hair to make myself look somewhat decent, but it was so hard because the room was so small. You couldn’t even swing a cat by its tail in here. My arm kept hitting the wall of the shower making a loud bang as well as my arm hurt.

After I hit the wall for the tenth time, I gave up. I placed my hair brush in my little bag and tied my hair up. Well so much for that. I picked up my bag and turned stepping out of the tight bathroom. I walked slowly over to my bed and placed my bag on the bedside dressing table before sitting on the edge of my bed. I looked down at my hand that rested in my lap.

My left hand was wrapped in a bandage to keep that needle covered in case I accidently hit my hand somehow. The nurse took the drip off this morning; which was good because I hated it and it now aloud me to get out of bed a little. That bed got pretty hard after lying on it for a while. Oh and I still had that red splotchy rash, it was quiet annoying actually on my arms. I let out a long breath and looked up and around the white room away from my hands. It was so plain and boring without the guys here.

About 2 hours ago they left to get lunch and do some stuff. It took me half an hour to talk Craig into leaving as well to get some proper rest, some food and a shower, stuff like that. He really didn’t want to go...But I made him; he need some time away from the hospital seeing as he’s been here since I was brought here last night.

Oh, and I’m still waiting for my test results. Apparently the doctor that’s looking after me was caught up in an emergency and was the only doctor in the hospital at the time. The nurse told me it could be until tonight before I find out. It’s frustrating but if he’s needed somewhere else, there is nothing I can do about it. I just have to keep waiting. I hope they found something so they can treat it so I’ll be better.

This tour hasn’t really been turning out good aye?

“Sorry to disturb, but here is your lunch meal.” Someone said from behind me in a kind quiet voice.

I turned my head to look at the door just as a sweet middle ages woman walked into the room with a cream colour tray in her hands. She gave me a sweet smile and I smiled back at her lightly. I moved onto my bed more leaning against the raised up part of the bed. The lady placed the tray on the little table and moved the table so it was in front of me. I looked up at the lady and smiled again.

“Thank you.” I said softly.
“You’re welcome.” She smiled before walked out the room to her large trolley of food trays.

I looked back down at my tray and took the top off the large bowl. It was some type of light soup. I then remember what the nurse said a while ago, she wanted me to eat light food at first to see how I fell and to get me eating again. To tell the truth I’m not even hungry now; but I better eat something.

Something tells me if I don’t I’ll have the all guys breathing down my neck.

~* Craig’s POV*~

“Where the hell is it?” I hissed to myself.

I picked up a bunch of my clothes and threw them over my shoulder. I was looking for my MP3. Surly it had to be here somewhere. I remember using it the other day when I was upset. I am still...How can I say it? Emotional after finding out my cousins were dead and Claire being sick as she is. I’m amazed I haven’t lost the pot yet actually. Maybe Claire is right; I am a strong person. Well that’s what she told me once...Actually now that I think of it I’m sure either Monte or Max said that to me too...

I let my thoughts trail off as I threw more clothes over my shoulder. I am so sure I put it back in my bag; it’s not in my bunk. I picked up a handful of clothes and went to throw them over my shoulder too, but something caught my eye. I froze and looked at the clothes in my hand. I could see a head phone. Found it! About fucking time!

I grabbed my MP3 and started shoving my clothes and stuff back in my bag, not being neat at all about it.

“What the hell? Did your bag explode or something?” Robert’s voice came from behind me before he laughed.
“Yeah, something like that.” I mumbled not looking at him but what I was doing.
“What you doing anyway?” He asked picking up a shirt and handing it to me.
“I was looking for my MP3.” I said taking the shirt from him.”Thanks.”

I crammed in the shirt with the rest of the junk. I need a new bag, seriously.

“Why?” Rob asked.

I stood up, shoving the bag with my foot under the bed and looked at Robert.

“What’s with all the questions?” I asked tilting my head to the side.

Rob just shrugged and looked away from me for a moment. Something seems a little fishy or something. I eyes Rob as he looked back at me. But he wouldn’t look at me in the face. He was horrible at hiding things most of the time.

“Robert.” I said in a tome of: ‘I know something is up, just tell me now, no games.’

Rob sighed and looked back at the front of the bus before looking back at me.

“Look, me and the others are really worried about you...After everything that’s been happening during this tour.”

After he said that I just stood there and blinked. No, I wasn’t shocked; I knew they were worried about me; they did a crap job of hiding it. It was just at the moment I didn’t know what to say. What could I say? ‘Thanks I’m fine’? I highly doubt it; I know myself that I’m not really fine.

I blinked again, but nod my head showing that I heard when Rob gave me a worried look for not saying anything. Better say something, I guess.

“Yeah, I know...” Think of something, Craig! “Um...Well yous don’t really need to worry about me
much; I’m, er, managing.” Just...But I didn’t say that.

Before he could say anything else I walked around him, grabbing the small bag of stuff I got for Claire and to the front of the bus where the others were sitting. I sat down at the table placing my MP3 in my pocket.

Robert walked out of the bunk area after a short moment. I noticed Max and Monte looking at the both of us. I sank in my seat and tilted my head back to look at the ceiling, before closing my eyes.

~* Claire’s POV *~

I opened my eyes to see the bright white ceiling. I am bored out of my mind in this small room, but at the same time I was too tired to do anything, I wish the guys were here or I had a MP3 or something. I rolled onto my side slowly and carefully. I closed my eyes again.

Suddenly I could hear the door opening. I opened my eyes and lifted up my head to look at the door. The nurse that was looking after me walked in. A man walked in after her. He smiled at me. I gave a weak smiled back and blinked.

He was the doctor and he had a whole bunch of papers in his hands; my test results.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes I know I feft it with a cliffhanger, sorry! But there is a reason for that. ;D
But at least you know how the guys feel right?
Did you like this? or not?
Comment and make me update soon and smile?
I'll update as soon as possible if you do :D