Desperado

Untill i woke up

Image

As the kiss got more passionate the more I forgot about my surroundings. This was with out a doubt the best day of my life. As the seconds went by ever so slowly I could feel his had go further up my thigh. His hand on my leg sent chills up my spine. I could feel his tongue running along my bottom lip begging for entry. I parted my lips only to be engulfed by Gabe’s tongue, his licked along my teeth and out tongue’s were battling for dominance, which eventually I gave up and let him have.

As we were kissing I started to play around with his belt buckle. After a few seconds he got the message and undid his buckle and took off his shirt. Then he pulled my top over my head and ran his hands up from my skirt to my chest. Then he leaned down and started pressing kisses onto my chest and went down from there. Once he reached the top of my skirt he stoped and un-buckled my belt and started to slide my skirt off.

“Hey this isn’t fair, I have almost nothing on yet you still have pants on” I protested which made Gabe give me a sly smile. He unbuttoned his pants and slowly slipped them off onto the cold wooden floor. I sat there staring at his naked form except for his boxers which he still had on. How did I manage to get this lucky I though. No one in their right mind with a body like him would want to be with me.

“What are you smirking at?” he asked me with curiosity lingering in his tone. “You” I gasped. “I don’t know what I’m suppose to say to that, do I say thankyou or is that bad?” he said with confusion. I couldn’t help myself I had to just laugh at his silly remark” why do you think it’s a bad thing you are the sexiest person I have ever laid my eyes on...” I said, but as soon as I had I realised and felt myself turning a bright shade of red. Gabe must have taken this as a excuse to tackle me back down onto the bed and bombard me with his kisses.

Just as I was starting to have fun I stated hearing this beeping noise. It was really fucking annoying. I think this is because it reminded me of my alarm clock. I closed my eyes thinking that that would make it go away.