Desperado

Handsome Faces

“Yeah well I’m William Beckett, i'm the singer for the Academy is…” he said with so much compassion. He must really love being in this band, but then again I don’t blame him. I would be over the fucking moon if I had a kick ass job like him.

“I’ll be starting your makeup in just a minute okay.” I had to find where I had placed me kohl eyeliner; I have no idea what I would be doing to the other boys. Probably just something simple because I had to highlight William.

William sat down in the chair waiting for Liz to start his makeup.

<<William Pov. >>
This Liz chick seems pretty cool. She must be really talented to do our makeup and be the photographer. I had heard that she wanted us to do the shoot in the forest. It sounds like a really awesome idea to me.

<<Back to normal>>

After I had complete William makeup, which was simple yet striking. All I had done was line his eyes in black eyeliner that was all he needed. He had a face that didn’t need much makeup to be perfect. After I was done I left William and went to fix up the other boys. It was great talking to Michael guy, with him also being from Australia. As it turns out we both miss our home country, it really is an awesome place. After chatting to the guys whilst doing their makeup time flew by ever so quickly.

It was time to take the photos. they guys were really cooperative when it came to making sure that they were looking good on the camera and by the end of all the clothing and position changes you could tell that they were sick of photo shoots for a while.

Then the boys went off to get their makeup off and change back into their clothes. I pulled out my phone to see what the time was, 12.50 “hmm that’s not too bad” I though to myself. While I was waiting I started to day dream about when I was with Gabe in high school. What fun and exciting times they were. I missed him so much that year after school. He never called, I didn’t have his number and the only time I would hear if he was alright is if Cobra Starship the band he was in had a show in the local area. I went to a few of their shows. Watching him move around on stage was so exciting, I was so happy and proud of him, and he had finally made something of himself by doing what he loves. I started to walk back while still in my dream, and then felt these arms wrap around me and pull me back up. It felt so nice to have someone wrapping their arms around me again. Once I was stable on me feet I turned around a bit still in his embrace to see who had caught me. “Thanks for that” I said facing the ever so handsome William Beckett.

“Its okay, don’t want you hurting yourself” he replied with his hands still placed on my hips.
“Um yeah okay well did you like the photo’s I took today? I replied trying to advert my attention from how close our bodies were. I looked into his eyes and almost melted right there. They were the most gorgeous eyes I had seen in such a long time.

“yeah I loved them, they look really good I cant wait to see them in print.” He said then he looked into my eyes and I could feel him moving closer so that our lips were only inches apart.