Status: Hiatus at the moment i have no idea where to go with this, any ideas are welcome just PM me :D

I'm not your barbie doll anymore

Chapter 3

My peaceful sleep was interrupted by a high pitch screaming. The kind of thing you want to kill it so it will stop and never continue. I slapped the top of the alarm and pulled the blankets tighter around me. I buried my head into the pillow, closing my eyes to get just half an hour more. Yet that half an hour more did not last long enough. The scream erupted from the small speaker. Once again I flung my arm out of the warm covers and slapped the “off” botton. Reluctantly I rolled out of bed and landed in a heap on the floor. My feet dragged on the floor and onto the cool tiled flooring of the bathroom.

I had a shower and got dressed in my usual attire before walking to the kitchen. Tom was sitting at the table with a bowl of cornflakes and a glass of orange juice. I placed two slices of brown seeded bread in the toaster and got out a plate and knife from the dishwasher. I jumped on the worktop before turning to Tom.

“Morning”

“Morning little sis, you ready for the first day?”

“You wise?” I let out a little laugh “yea I am, I think, It cant be worse then where I was before”

“Okay I’ll drop you off on my way to class”

“yea okay, when do we leave?”

“Half eight”

“okay”

My toast popped out of the toaster and I placed a healthy layer of butter on it, so that it melted, before pouring myself a glass of fresh smooth orange. Once I finished my breakfast I brushed my teeth and grabbed my bag. Tom was standing at the door with his car keys in his hand.

The school wasn’t that far away, it was only a 20 min drive so it didn’t take long before we were pulling up at the school car park. I jumped out of the car and put my bag on my back before skipping off to the main door, Tom walked in and signed a few things before giving me a hug and walking back to the car to go to university.

I sat on a chair outside the head teachers office, waiting to be called in to get some stuff. A middle-aged man with brown hair walked out off the office. He was wearing a navy blue suit with a matching tie and a white shirt.

“hello Annabelle, I’m the headmaster, Mr. Thompson”

“Hi”

“come on in and we can get everything sorted out”

“I walked in and sat on the blue chair opposite desk and dropped my bag on the floor beside me. We went over all of my classes and I got given times and my timetable as well as all of my teachers names, I have:
English - Mr. Mass
Maths - Mrs. Moore
Art - Mr. Smith
Music - Mr. Williams
Study - Mrs. Adams

I let out a sigh and looked at the timetable. Music first. I followed the map along the corridors to the music department. My one escape. My first escape. I knocked on the door before walking in.

A young teacher, Mr. Williams I presume, sat behind a desk while everyone else was sitting on the floor in groups of 3 or 4 people. The whole classroom has a very laid back feel. There was very few desks. Only 4 desks, 2 of them were pushed together to make a square shape with 4 chairs around it. The other 2 desks were the exact same and both square were near the back corner of the room. Everywhere else there was small clumps of beanbags and large pillows to sit down on. The walls were a calming yellow with white boards scattered on the walls. Each board had different inspiring lyrics from every genre of music. I walked up to the teachers desk and gave him the slip saying I was new and what not.

“Alright class, this is Annabelle, she has just moved here.

The class was really small with about 9 people in it. The teacher handed me some sheets of paper with the course entailed and deadlines and all of that sort of things. I took them with a small smile and sat down on one of the beanbags and took out my black notebook. My lyric book. I read the last thing I wrote and thought about what could be next, before continuing it.

how can you see into my eyes like open doors
leading you down into my core
where I’ve become so numb without a soul my spirit sleeping somewhere cold
until you find it there and lead it back home

(Wake me up)
Wake me up inside
(I can’t wake up)
Wake me up inside
(Save me)
call my name and save me from the dark
(Wake me up)
bid my blood to run
(I can’t wake up)
before I come undone
(Save me)
save me from the nothing I’ve become

now that I know what I’m without
you can't just leave me
breathe into me and make me real
bring me to life

(Wake me up)
Wake me up inside
(I can’t wake up)
Wake me up inside
(Save me)
call my name and save me from the dark
(Wake me up)
bid my blood to run
(I can’t wake up)
before I come undone
(Save me)
save me from the nothing I’ve become

Bring me to life
(I've been living a lie, there's nothing inside)
Bring me to life

frozen inside without your touch without your love darling only you are the life among the dead

all this time I can't believe I couldn't see
kept in the dark but you were there in front of me
I’ve been sleeping a thousand years it seems
got to open my eyes to everything
without a thought without a voice without a soul
don't let me die here
there must be something more
bring me to life


I was brought out of my phase by the bell ringing and a boy casting a shadow over me. I glanced up at him and saw what he looked like. He had think black hair and a long swooping fringe that covered his right eye. He had deep brown eyes and silver snakebites.

“Hi. I’m Oliver, what do you have nest?”

“hey, I have” I rummaged through my bag for my timetable “English with Mr. Mass”

“Me too. I can show you the way if you want?”

“Yea please” I picked up my bag and slung it over my shoulder walking out of the room with Oliver.
♠ ♠ ♠
what do you think ? ? ?
her outfit

i dono if i should continue this as i only have one commenter/reader so writing all of this seems a bit pointless