Status: Active

Boys Like Girls (but What Kind?)

02- Five Minutes To Midnight

A few weeks later she woke up at ten which was kinda late for her. She rolled over and walked to the bathroom. She took a shower and brushed her teeth before heading downstairs. She seen Paul in the living room.

"What are you doing loser?"

"Watching the house since someone's lazy ass wasn't up yet." said Paul nonchalantly as he continued playing his video games.

"Whatever." She sat there and began playing with him. Neither noticed that their parents had come home and that it was already three thirty. Suddenly Destiny's phone went off.

"Don't answer. I love this song." said Paul.

Destiny rolled her eyes as she answered her phone. "Hello?"

"Hey Destiny."

"Oh hi, Martin." she said as she ran back upstairs. "What are you doing?" she asked.

"Nothing. I was wondering if you wanted to go out tonight?"

"Umm... sure. I'll just tell Paul."

"Alright. So I'll pick you up at five?"

"Yeah."

"Alright. So how you like it here?"

"It's pretty good. Especially with you around." She heard him laugh, "What?"

"Nothing. It's just that this place is a lot better with you here too."

"Oh."

"So I'll see you in a few. Alright?"

"Okay. Bye Martin." she said as she hung up. She looked at herself and changed into a jean skirt and a black sparkly tank top that said, "Like I Care..." She then fixed her make up and straightened her hair out.

"DESTINY! MARTIN'S HERE!" screamed Paul.

Destiny took one last look at herself and then headed downstairs. "Alright, I'm here." she said as she entered the living room.

"Who's Martin?" asked her mother.

"Oh. Um... Martin this is my mom and dad. Mom, Dad, this is Martin." she said quickly.

"Hi." said Martin shyly.

"Hi, I'm Lynn and this is Jeremy. We're Destiny's parents."

"Notice how I was left out of the equation?" asked Paul jokingly.

"Oh, Paul. We love you just as much." said Lynn as she pinched his cheek.

"Mom, you know I don't like that."

"I'll add it to the growing list." she said.

"So we're going out." said Destiny.

"Alright. Back before..."

"Midnight... I know Mom." she said.

"I'll take care of her." said Martin.

"Alright. Bye sweetie." said her father.

Martin and Destiny walked out of the house.

"So, where are we going?" asked Destiny.

"We are going to catch a movie, go out to dinner and then we'll see what time will leave us." said Martin with a lopsided grin.

Destiny grinned, "Are you trying to seduce me now?"

"Why would I ever do such a thing. My good looks, charm and sexy hair should be enough." he said with another grin as he opened the door for her.

"Thank you, but it takes a lot more than that to seduce me." said Destiny as she got in.

"I figured as much. Maybe we'll buy a twelve pack with your fake ID." he joked as he closed her door.

Destiny giggled, "Now you're going to get me drunk?"

"No, not yet anyway." said Martin with a smirk.

Destiny giggled, "You're such a dork."

"You are too." he replied as he gently held her hand.

They ended up going to a pretty good movie. Afterwards they were walking down the street and they found an old theater.

"Look, my name's up there!" she said as she pointed to the marquee.

"Yeah, Mr. Destiny is playing. Oh, look my name is there too." he said as he noticed another movie featuring Martin Short.

"But your last name's not short." said Destiny.

"Well, you're not married either." he said with a grin.

"I know." she said with a kiss.

"Okay, let's go over there." he said as he pointed to a pizza parlor.

"Alright." she said as she laced her hand with his.

They both jogged across the street and entered the parlor.

"Hey, John."

"Martin, the usual... Out the door deal?"

"Yeah, you know me too well."

"Alright. But I get employee discount next time I go to your work."

"Don't you always?" asked Martin.

"Alright. Medium Garlic Chicken." said John.

"Anything to drink?"

"A coke for me." he said before looking at Destiny.

"I'll take one too."

"Alright. So how are you love birds doing?" asked John as he put ice in a couple of cups.

"Pretty good." said Martin.

"I'm going to use the bathroom." said Destiny.

"Okay, just down the hall and to the right." said John.

Destiny nodded and left.

"So what's really going on?"

"Well, I'm in love." said Martin.

"Seriously?"

"Yeah. She's so amazing. She's sweet and kind. She's so different from my ex's by a lot." said Martin as he could feel himself blushing.

"Have you taken to the next level?"

"Not yet. I just wanna make sure she feels the same about me."

"How old is she anyway?"

"She's fifteen."

"Oh... Jail bait."

"Shut up. We're not doing anything like that." said Martin.

"Well, better play it safe if it ever gets to that point." said John as he handed him the cups.

"I will. I just can't believe I found someone like her."

"Oh, another thing. Her brother, Paul."

"Yeah? What about him."

"He's expressed an interest about finding a band to jam with."

"How do you know?"

"He's been seeing my sister, Jaime."

"Oh, tell her to tell him to contact us."

"I was going to but I just wanted to make sure it was okay with you. I heard him, he's good. He's what we've been looking for." said John.

"Alright. We'll talk later. My lady awaits." said Martin as he seen Destiny coming back. "So shall we find a seat?" asked Martin.

"Yeah. See you later John." said Destiny as she followed Martin.

They sat down at a booth in the back.

"So what were you and John talking about?" asked Destiny.

"Your brother. I guess he want's to join a band. And we happen to be trying to start one. I've been talking to Bryan about playing bass for us. John can play drums. I play guitar but we think it'd be better to get another guitarist. You know."

"Um hmm... You guys were talking about me too."

Martin blushed, "You might have come up." he said as he gently placed his hand on hers.

She smiled, "So what did you say about me?"

"Nothing bad." said Martin.

"Then why won't you tell me?" asked Destiny as she looked at him.

"Well..." started Martin as he got up and sat next to her. "I told him how amazing you are. And how sweet you are." he said as he kissed her.

Destiny giggled, "Well, you're pretty amazing yourself." she said as she ran her hands through his hair. She smiled as she put he hands on his cheeks, "You're cute, funny, sweet and caring. Also, talented." said Destiny.

Martin smiled as he held her closer to him, "Now you're trying to seduce me."

"I am so not." said Destiny as she felt a blush creep into her cheeks.

"You are too." he whispered softly into her ear.

"Okay love birds. Here's your pizza." said John as he set it down on the table. "And here's a couple of plates." he said with a grin knowing that he had interrupted them.

Martin chuckled, "So not cool." he said.

John just laughed as he walked away. They then ate their pizza while talking about the movie that they had just seen. "Wanna go somewhere else with me after this?"

"Sure." said Destiny with a smile.

"Alright. Well, we'll go to this club. You can get in with your ID." he said.

"Alright. I always have it with me."

After the pizza they walked back to the car. They were singing to some random song on the radio. Destiny rolled down the window as she continued singing.

"We're here." announced Martin as he pulled up to a parking spot.

"About time." said Destiny jokingly as she rolled up her window again.

They entered the club and were dancing away. Destiny remained close to Martin the whole time. She stopped when she noticed her phone vibrating in her purse. "Hold on." she said as she walked to the bathrooms. She walked into an empty stall and answered, "Hello."

"Hey, we're locking you out." said Paul.

"Why?"

"Because we've got to go over to Aunt Dolly's and watch her house. Dad said he'll just drop us off and then he'll come right back. But it's about a four, five hour drive at most. So he'll be there by about two or three." said Paul.

"Alright. I guess I'll sit outside."

"Whatever. You'll probably be at Martin's... I'll talk to you later, and don't get pregnant."

"Fuck off." she said as she snapped her phone shut. Destiny walked out and found Martin again.

"What happened?"

"My parent's won't be home until the early morning." she said above the music.

"Well in that case, you're going home with me tonight." said Martin.

"Alright." said Destiny as she laced her hand with his.

They walked back to the car and then he parked in his driveway.

"Okay, my parents should be asleep." he said as he led her to the front door.

Destiny nodded as she followed him inside.

He walked upstairs, "Well, there's a spare room if you want to stay there."

"I want to stay with you." she said with a smile.

Martin chuckled, "So you were trying to seduce me."

"Maybe." she said as she followed him to his room.

It was a little messy, especially on his desk. He had tons of magazines and papers just piled on it. Other than that it was pretty neat. Posters were taped to the wall in a seemingly careless fashion. Some clothes were piled by a hamper. "Sorry for the mess."

"It's alright. Not as bad as my room." she said.

Martin smiled, "You're lying."

"Would I lie to you?" asked Destiny as she sat on his bed.

Martin shrugged, "Well I'm going to say no."

"Good answer. Because I would never lie to you." she said with a smile as he sat on his bed too.

"And just so you know. I'll keep my hands to myself." said Martin as he laid down on his bed.

"Alright." said Destiny as she took of her sandals.

Martin sat up and took of his shirt before walking into the bathroom. "Here's some boxer's you can wear." he said as he handed her a clean pair.

"Thanks." said Destiny as she took off her skirt and slipped on them on.

Soon Martin came back out of the bathroom with nothing more than his boxers. He got under the covers and turned off the light.

Destiny scooted closer to him, "Martin..."

"Yeah..."

"I love you." she said softly.

Martin smiled, "I love you too, Destiny." he said as he held her in his arms.

Destiny grinned as she kissed him. Soon that kiss turned into something much more. Destiny peeled off her shirt as she sat up. She tossed it to the floor before unclasping her bra. It slid down her arms as it too was discarded to the floor.

Martin looked at her, "Are you sure?"

"I've never been so sure until now." she said as she kissed him again.

Both laid there holding each other afterwards. Their bodies drenched with sweat as they held onto one another.

"You were a virgin?" asked Martin.

"Yeah... I was."

"So how'd you like it?" he asked.

Destiny looked at him in the eyes, "I'll be ready for round two whenever you're ready." she said with a grin.

Martin smiled as he got on top of her again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, I would put up the banner, but my Photobucket is being a butt plug at this time. Hope that you liked it. Comments? I see that I have one subscriber... Thank you... some one that I don't know... lol