Manhore is a Bitch

make-ova

"So i wanna know.Am I ugly.Is there a specific reason your making me fake bitch!!!!"I was sitting in my room perming and coloring my hair. A week ago i was a dork with glasses. I didn't care..........until my super big crush dissed me in the hallway,in front of everyone. Wah, boohoo hoo.

So then I opened my fat ass mouth to my so called bestie and BOOM! She did this to me.1st she makes me get contacts,no more glasses.Then makes me get a perm. Now my light brown hair has blue and purple highlights. My hair a bit past my shoulders.

"Now since you don't wanna be fake just a little clear lip-gloss and just a bit of eye shadow and mascara.There, all done."She turned the chair around."Awwwwwwwww, you look so cute.I just wanna bite your cheeks." "Don't fucking touch me!" "Hey watch your mouth. Get ready for school."

She threw some clothes at me. I looked at it. Jean short shorts(that go straight up your ass.) and orange tank top,yellow bra(that I'm supposed to show) and orange and yellow heals. "What! I'm not wearing this hoochie momma outfit. And these heels most definitely not."

"O please stop the bullshit and put this on now." "I'll break my pussy in these!" "O stop they are not even heels there wedges!" " Don't care I'm going to break something important and then I will neva be able to fuck people." "Go. NOW!" "OK,OK mom." "I'm not your mother!"

I put on the clothes on and stumbled out the bathroom. "OMFG!You look sexy.No time though were already late lets go." We got into my Bugatti and drove to school. New day new fucking me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope u like its hard u know so read it and hit me up
peace out snitches.
alwayslolin