Manhore is a Bitch

UGH I HATE MY LIFE!

I stormed out the class room.It was so quiet while I walked down the hallway,so quiet that I jumped at my own shadow.I sighed out loud,just when I was turning the corner I saw my drug using ex.I gasped and quickly tried to turn around and go back but he saw me.

"Jakeira! wait up!" he ran after me and I tried to speed up but like always I'm always in trouble. He placed his hand on my shoulders and spun me around to face him. I looked into his melted chocolate brown eyes,I couldn't run now. "Hey!" "Ahh umm h-hii" I stuttered.

"Guess what!" I hesitated,he was super close last time we were this close he hit me. "W-what?" "I stopped....stopped with all the drugs.I want you to take me back...honestly..I swear to God i will never ever ever,as long as I live will ever hit you again,please I need you, I'm nothing without you,take me back......please...."

Shock was written on my face. I swore I would never take him back because of what he did but looking at him and remembering all the good times we had together I was so confused.I looked into his eyes.....they were clear again not yellow...his lips were pink again and he was stronger,he got all his muscles back. "I....I don't know,I don't know if I can.."

The tears came,and here I thought I was a pretty strong girl. He pulled me to his chest,I cried in his black sweater. Did i mention he was on the verge to becoming emo....guess not."Please don't cry take me back,ill promise to love you this time I already do..forever...Jakeira I love you." I sniffled,before I lost all my strength and took him immediately back..with all my anger I said..."PROVE IT.."

He hugged me tightly and kissed my forehead lightly. "I will ill make you love me." With that he ran off. I smiled to myself and wrapped my arms around my body....old David was back. I realized I was still in the hallway. Awwww damn I gotta go to the principles office. UGH I HATE MY LIFE...AT THIS POINT....DAMN YOU DAVID FILLING MY HEAD WITH REASSURING WORDS.....i cursed to myself while walking to the principles office.

He definately almost has my heart back.....but I don't wanna give it up just yet....
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took so long butt pleas give me comments and we have many new people to come
do you think DAVID will change the story line