Status: Active

I Want This Forever.

1

*Third Person POV*

Don't Put Down The Pen, Your Story Isn't Finished Yet.

"Oh my god, Becky, look at her butt."

"She looks like a freaking prostitute!"

Isabella rolled onto her back on the couch as Maria danced around the room "Mar, can you shut the music? I don't want my little crunch muffin being corrupted so soon. Especially without Brian around. I mean, they corrupt children enough!"

Maria laughed and turned the music down, "Did mean mommy call you a crunch muffin again? OH yes... Don't cry, anty Maria's here to beat her up." Maria giggled and lightly punched Izzy's arm "Hahaa! Take that! Annndd," She made the baby in her arms punch Izzy's arm "THAT!"

"AH!" Izzy sat up quickly "My child is NOT going to beat it's mother!"

""It"," Maria used air quotes "Has a name." She rolled her eyes "You're it's mother, you should know.

Izzy giggled as the baby spit up on Maria. Maria gasped and held the child arms length "Good baby." Izzy smiled and took the squirming child "I love you, yes I do, yesss I dooo!" She nudged her nose against the small, button like nose of her tiny baby.

Izzy and Maria both turned quickly to the door as it swung open "Daddy's home!" Brian shouted with a smile "Damn I love saying that."

Izzy stood up "It's getting old, dear. After the fiftieth time." She walked over and Brian took the baby from her arms. Izzy couldn't help the smile on her face.

"How's my boy? Huh? My little baby booyyy." He smiled and held his baby boy in the air "Mhhmm daddy loves you, yup, yes he does!" He smiled, mimicking Izzy's actiong from only moments ago and giving the child eskimo kisses with his nose "Has Mommy called you a crunch muffin yet today?"

"Why do you two insist on calling my nephew a Crunch Muffin?" Maria asked "What is with that?"

"Because he's... he's..." IZzy shrugged "It's a fuckin' nickname, Mar. Get over it. Why is the sky blue? Why is the grass green? HMMM?"

"There are logical answers for those things, Isa." Maria snickered.

"Name one." She stuck her tongue out and followed Brian as he walked into the kitchen with their baby "Wait! Give back my Crunch Muffin!" Izzy whimpered.

"But I've been at work all day... You had him since seven!" Brian whined as he rocked the baby "I... he's.... Eh?" He looked at at Izzy as she held her hands out.

"My little son, whom which goes by the name Joshua, needs to have his mother influence him." She kept her hands out.

"I don't like the way you said, whom which goes by the name." Brian looked past his wife to Maria "Who says shit like that?"

Izzy snatched Josh from Brian's arms "Don't fucking curse with our baby near you, fucking mental dickhead." She shook her head as Brian and Maria stared at her.

"I think this baby made her crazy." Brian mumbled.

"No, she was already like that. She just got comfortable around you." Maria patted his back gently.

"You know you can leave, right?" Brian gave her a look "Jimmy's probably thinking we have you hostage..."

"Right..." Maria nodded "TO THE FIANCE I GO!" She smiled and kissed Izzy and Josh's cheeks before leaving "Brian I'd kiss you but... you have Izzy-TD's." She giggled and shut the door behind her.

"Oh dear God, I'm in for it." Brian laughed as Izzy held Josh up in the air with a smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
674 readers 89 subs and as of right now, 130 comments for the prequel to this :)

Hope you enjoy this first, yet extremely short, chapter to the next road in Brian and Izzy's lives. Just wait and see what this mean-ass-bitch has in store for them this time ;D

I have to go read an actual book right now though =O so I'll update again tonight when I get a chance :)

Comments/Subscribe please?