Status: Active

I Want This Forever.

12

"This is so much fun." Izzy smiled as they sat in the almost empty restaraunt.

"Yeah." Brian took her hands ontop of the table as they waited for their food "I heard from a very reliable source that you like this place." He winked.

"I'll kill her." She snickered "Maria."

"Yep." Brian smiled.

"Sooo..." Izzy paused as Brian gently squeezed her hands "I can't not talk about him. So how was Josh when I was out? Did he behave?"

Brian laughed "He was fine, fussed the first day but... we really shouldn't be talking about him right now."

"I know." Izzy whispered under her breath "But it's so hard." She laughed as Brian agreed "I love you."

"I love you too." Brian smiled as he kissed one of her hands, getting up and moving his chair closer to her's "We should do this more often."

"No." Izzy shook her head.

"Why not? You said this was fun." Brian fake pouted.

"Not if I can't talk about my baby." She stuck her tongue out "ANYWAYS. I don't like leaving him with people, I like having as much time as possible with him." She whispered "Nothing ever goes right for us and... and.. I Don't want it all to be cut again."

"It won't." Brian pulled her into a light hug from his chair "They'll be fine. Everyone's on red alert these days when they're around Josh." He assured her, but Izzy knew better. If someone was set enough on something, they'd get it done even if there were a group of big guys around. They trained snipers for things like that.

"Mhm." Izzy nodded convincingly as Brian scooted away as their food came over.

~*~*~

"My baby!" Izzy ran up the steps of the Haner's house and through the open door "Where's my baby boy?" She smiled, bouncing on the balls of her feet as Suzy walked out of the kitchen.

"With his grandfather." She smiled "He won't even let me hold him."

Izzy laughed and looked up and behind her as Brian wrapped his arms around her waiste "Dad! My wife is having baby DT's and I don't want to have to kill you for my son." Brian called out. There was a low voice and Mr. Haner walked out with Josh in his arms.

"Buzz kill, we were just finishing dinner... You two weren't supposed to be back around till eleve." He looked at the clock "It's only eight."

"I know." Izzy laughed and reached out imaptiently for Josh "Dad, give me the baby... it's alright." She snickered as he reluctantly handed over the baby "Hi! Oh my baby! How are yooouu?" Izzy nuzzled her nose against Josh's as he cooed and giggled "There's my boy."

"You really were having DT's, weren't you?" Mr. Haner laughed.

"Yes." Brian rolled his eyes "The entire ride home it was nothing but I need my baby, when are we going to get there? Brian, how much longer? BRIAN you passed the road! Can't you drive any faster? I almost threw her out the window."

Izzy gasped and held Josh to her "This is my child, you didn't have to torture your body to give him life, now did you? Sorry that I actually want him around. Joshy, he didn't mean that... He loves his little crunch muffin." She cooed in his ear and rocked him back and forth. Everyone stared at her.

"O... kay." Brian laughed "We're going to get going, can I have his carseat, Dad?"

"Yep, lemme go get it. It's in the car." Mr. Haner rushed outside and Suz, Izzy, and Brian followed. Izzy whispered little words to Josh as Brian walked beside her, and Suzy just smiled at how adorable they were. They had gone from teenagers that could barely get along, to a married couple that, beneath everything, wouldn't want to spend a day without the other.

"Ok!" Mr. Haner smiled as Brian strapped the carseat into his SUV "You're all set to take my grandson away from me... can I at least give him a goodbye hug?"

Izzy rolled her eyes and handed Josh over to his grandparents "I don't know who's worse, Dad, you or Izzy." Brian scoffed as he climbed out of the vehicle "BUt we should get going, it's his bedtime and if he stays up too late, he'll fight sleep and tomorrow'll be Hell."

"Look who's being all parenty now." Mr. Haner scoffed as Izzy took Josh to strap him in.

"I have the right, he's my son." Brian smiled.

"AND MINE!" Izzy called from inside the car, her voice somewhat muffled as she scolded Josh for pulling her hair "Brian, a little help with your son!" She called.

"Yeah, coming hun." Brian rushed around to the other side of the car and opened the door. He climbed in and started laughing as he looked at his wife "Ew." Brian backed out of the car.

"Shut up and get it off me!" Izzy looked down at her baby-puke covered hair and backed out of the car. She jumped around and brushed off her top, cursing underher breath.

"Watch your language young lady." Mr. Haner scolded as he laughed.

"Oh damn." Izzy mumbled and, first instinct, began to shed her top. She succesfully folded it up and tossed it into the backseat floor of the car. Leaving her in a tank top.

"Wow.. ok then." Brian laughed "We'll be going now.. is he all strapped in?" Brian asked.

"Yeah." Izzy tied her hair back in a bun "That was so nast, if you guys want," She turned around to Suzy and Brian Sr. "You can keep him."

"I'm done with having kids 24/7." Suzy laughed "It's like rent a kid."

"WE can give him back." Mr. Haner laughed. Izzy huffed "Puke isn't so cool... and I swear the boys do it to piss you off." He playfully glared at Brian.

"I was a good kid." Brian scoffed.

"Yeah, and Tiger Woods is faithfull." Mr. Haner scoffed back.

"Yeah? Oh yeah?" Brian tried to counter but Izzy took his arm.

"Come on hun, we all know you won't win this battle." She hung her head and laughed "See you guys later." She waved and pushed Brian in the direction of the drivers seat.

"See you." Suzy and Brian Sr. waved as Brian started the car up.

"That wasn't very nice." Brian mumbled as they began driving down the road.

"It wasn't nice of our son to barf on me. Life isn't nice." She laughed and placed her hand on his "I can get rid of that mad face." She winked as a small smile formed on Brian's face "See? Done. My job is so easy."

"Meany." Brian stuck his tongue out.

"Not with the baby in the caarrr." Izzy sang "When we get home."
♠ ♠ ♠
HAHAHAHAH Tiger Woods jokes are inevitable... I liked this one :) I hope youdid too :) Wanna comment? Cos that makes writing SO Much better, and makes creativity flow so much easier ;) No weak stream hahaha... piss commercials just came on lol.

xoxoxo Jb