Status: Working on it.

Deep End

oo2

As she enters the pool area once again it dawns on her that she doesn't know what she's doing. Why has she called him back? Even worse, why is she excited that he's on his way? An old familiar feeling begins to boil in her core and she doesn’t like it.

She pulls a long stream of air into her lungs and sits down on one of the plastic lounge chairs. Her head lays back and she exhales. Calm down, she tells herself. Feeling her eyelids close, she concentrates on slow breathing. Her mother used to tell her to think of the ocean when she felt anxious, but before she has time to use the advice, her eyes dart open at the sound of footsteps. He has arrived.

“Sleepy?” he asks as he approaches.

Eliza tries to seem calm. “No, I was just relaxing.”

He nods and asks, "May I join you?" Without waiting for her to answer, he settles into the seat closest to her.

Eliza closes her eyes again. He doesn't speak but she can hear him breathing and feel the warmth from his body. His presence brings on even more unwanted feelings.

She stands quickly. "Let's swim."

Her clothes are stripped off and she's in the water before he can object. She makes it to the opposite side of the pool before emerging; a splash comes from the area she just left. Eliza hangs off the edge of the pool, waiting as he gets closer.

Knowing she should speak but having nothing to say, she feels some awkwardness on top on the anxiety.

Suddenly she has an idea and she waits as he swims closer.

Joe grips the wall next to her, his breath is heavier than before. "I wasn't planning on getting wet," he told her with a smile. She smiles back, staring into his eyes. She searches his small chocolate orbs to try and see if he'd be okay with what she was going to do next. She can't tell.

He's going to say something else when she cuts him off, "Shh..." her right hand goes behind his neck , her eyes shut, she kisses him and holds it for a few seconds before pulling back to check his reaction. He's impassive. Eliza goes in again and this time he kisses back.

With his lips, he shoves her backwards, pushes her against the pool wall and encases her with his body. His arms on either side of her, they continue the kiss and Joe becomes more aggressive.

He picks her up by her thighs, pressing his thumbs into the squishy skin as she wraps her legs around his waist. He moves his hands up and down the outside of her thighs before he slides them up to her waist. He lets his fingers massage her sides.

Eliza tries kissing him harder as an indicator to go further but he doesn't seem to get the message, so on her own she goes behind her back and undoes the tie on her bathing suit top, it falls and her chest is bare.

Joe stares down at her and then suddenly looks away. "I- um- are we going to... here?"

Eliza seems surprised by the question. "That was the plan wasn't it?"

Joe nods in agreement, "Uh, yeah. Of course it was."

She lets her legs descend to the pool floor and positions herself to kiss his lips again, but this time she doesn't stay there, she makes her way downward, leaving a trail of pecks until she reaches his collar bone. As she sucks on that spot of skin, one of her hands slips underneath his shorts.

Her fingers coil around his skin she gives a little tug. Gently, she rolls around her fingertips, making him hard with each second pass. His body is slightly tense, but he allows her to continue. After a while, her unpredictable movements become a fluid up and down motion. Joe closes his eyes and enjoys the sensation as she sucks on his collarbone while stroking. Only when she stops and says "My turn," does he snap out the trance.

Joe nods nonchalantly although he is nervous.

As if he were a professional, he starts immediately. After a kiss on the lips, he drags one of his fingers from her nipple, past her bellybutton to the hem of her bathing suit bottoms, pausing very briefly before diving his whole hand in. He rubs all over, hoping that he's hitting the right spots. He notices her moan when he touches a certain area and decides to stay there for a minute while he plans out his next move.

He realizes they have stopped kissing at some point and moves his face to the side of hers; she puts her mouth on his shoulder and nibbles at it. His eyes close and he finds himself wishing that her mouth would go around somewhere else instead.

Seconds later, she feels his fingers push inside of her, slowly working their way in and out. It's not a natural movement for Joe and he finds it hard to keep a steady pace, but after a minute or so he starts to get used to what he's doing and allows himself to move faster.

The tight grip on his sides is almost unbearable but he can feel the vibrations of her moans on his shoulder and her pelvis thrusting towards him, so he keeps moving his hands until her voice sounds.

"Fuck me," her low whisper makes Joe freeze. It takes a few moments for his brain to register that it was an actual request that he is now supposed to act on, but he does. Before having too much time to think it over, he's letting Eliza guide him inside of her. And he's on his own.

His movements are sloppy and out of rhythm as he struggles to find a groove. She squeezes his shoulders and says, "It's harder in the water, isn't it?" He stops and nods quickly. She laughs. "I have an idea. Come over here," she instructs, walking to the corner of the pool where a small set of stairs is located. Joe follows obediently. "Sit," he does.

She stands in front of him and smiles before she puts her knees on either side of him. She lets him enter her again and they kiss passionately for a minute or two, her hands in his hair, his hips rocking forward and back.

When the kiss stops, Eliza begins moving up and down on him. She's fast and steady. Joe's head involuntarily falls back, his fingers clasp around her sides. The feeling is unlike anything he's experienced before. He hears himself say things like "oh", "yes", "uh", and "baby" alongside Eliza’s almost constant moaning.

Gaining some composure, he lifts his head up to look at her. He watches as she grinds her hips on top of him. Her back is arched and her hands are planted on his knees. She looks beautiful, somehow perfectly in motion.

While Joe admires, she repositions herself forward, putting her hands somewhere behind his shoulders. Eliza's pace speeds up substantially and his head is thrown back again. He starts thrusting into her hard and fast until he lets out a loud groan and she feels the pressure from his throbbing climax.

They sigh simultaneously and Eliza climbs off of him to go collect her bathing suit pieces. After dressing herself, she picks up his shorts and brings them back to him. When they're dressed, their lips find their way back to each other. They kiss until Eliza pushes on his chest and steps back.

“This was stupid,” she shakes her head and looks down at her feet. “I have to go," she tells him and walks to the chairs where they first were.

Joe stands up to follow when a thought pops into his mind, "...What's your name?" His heart starts to pound. Hoping his thoughts aren’t true he asks again. "What was it?"

Eliza shrugs after she gathers her things. "It's probably better that you don't know," she says as she strides away from him.

“What? No, where are you going?" he tries to get out of the pool and get his things fast enough to catch up to her, but once he turns to the direction she left in, she is nowhere to be found.

Disappeared into the darkness.
♠ ♠ ♠
obviously Eliza has some issues lol.
what's next?! :O