Rumors

Chapter 3

The day dragged by, full of whispers as usual. Even the staff gossip about other staff and students families. I find it quiet rude. Anyway, as Sammy and I were walking down the hall, I overheard my name.

"Yeah, Danika had... ya know... with Danny. Ha, Danny and Danika. Sounds kinda cool together, but anyway! I walked in to the empty room to try to get some peace, and I saw them! It was disgusting!" I recognized the girls’ voice. It was Jessica. She is the gossip queen. I can't stand her nor can most of the student body unless the need info on another student. Or they just want to rune someone’s rep.

Sammy tapped my shoulder, "Aren't you still with Kevin? Why would you cheat on him?"

I turned to Sammy and hissed, "I wouldn't cheat on him! I didn't! I'm still a... oh. No I'm not, but anyway! I'm with Kevin! I wouldn't cheat on him. Whoever started this is ... fuck!" I screamed the last word. Jessica heard me.

"Tisk tisk tisk, lookie here. How could you cheat on Kevin? That's not very nice," she shook her head.

"You didn't see that! It didn't even happen! I haven't cheated on anyone. Ever!" If you can't believe that someone like me has a boyfriend, nor can I. But I do, and he's pretty amazing. It’s Kevin and he is really sweet and... freaking hot. Quiet popular to, not that it matters. Cause it really doesn't.

Jessica shrugged, "If you say so, but I know what I saw. And I know that Kevin will be leaving you then he will be mine," she whispered all this in my ear. I'm highly tempted to punch her in the face, but I won't because I'm just that nice.

"Back off. Now." I said through my grinding teeth. My expression must have been scary because she looked at me, somewhat scared, and turned to walk away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Microsoft isn't working so the grammer might not be right.

Let me know what you think! =D