Can We Cue the Happy Ending Music?

Intro: Chad

Image

“So you excited?” Lilian asked me, her baby blue’s looking up at me, a mischievous glint present in their depths. It made me chuckle, her inability to take something seriously was astounding. She was never sad, never jealous and her laugh was amazing… was it love? I didn’t know… maybe it was more of an infatuation.

“Yeah, I guess.” I shrugged, still getting used to the fact I had gotten a phone call an hour ago telling me that I got the job as Damon McCray’s personal assistant. If my sister were here she probably would have fainted. Why? Because apparently Damon’s the hottest actor out there… according to my sister and his monopoly of female fans.
I might want to add that even my own girlfriends is smitten by him. Apparently its the 'cool' factor or something along those lines... to be honest, as long as he pays well I don't give.

“Dude you should he is HOT!” she squealed a bit and hugged one of the dozen couch pillows. I raised an eyebrow at her, not bothering to reply.

"Then again... Maybe its a good thing you are so indifferent..." she looked at my thoughtfully.

"And why is that?"

"Well...." she narrowed her eyes
"... as long as you are indifferent I don't have to worry about you falling in love with the guy... Even though he could never be gay." by the time she finishes she has a huge grin on her face.

I looked at her disbelievingly... the kid was 3 or even 4 years younger then me... and I wasn't gay.

'That's what they all say...'

Woah there, I was hearing voices again. I probably just needed some sleep.

'Sure you do... but that doesn't change the fact...'

"I'm going to bed." I shot up quickly before that thought even manifested itself. I hated when this happened... Ok I confess, maybe I was slightly curious, but I would never... I couldn't even say it... so no... there was no way I even slightly 'swung that way.' as Lilian liked to put it, when teasing me about things like 'looking to good to be straight'. That was a load of bull.

Talking about Lilian... I think I just left her sitting there slightly confused, as I bolted off of the couch that night.

Image

So here I was, wonderful girlfriend in tow, walking towards the departure gate of the JFK airport. For me it was time to fly off to LA where I could finally start my career as the personal assistant of Damon McCray. He was the most current aspiring actor and heartthrob of many teenage girls… including my sister.
The new it-boy so to speak.
How I got the job… well someone up there must really like my cause I really didn’t think they’d pick me. Yeah I knew I could do the job about as good as anyone with experience but the fact was I was still fresh meat right out of college. But hey who was I to complain?

The only thing I was really going to miss was Lilian... or so I told myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok... I know NO ACTION... but i wanted to introduce Mr. I'm-in-serious-denial first... ready to get serious or would you rather have an intro of Damon as well??
Please I would love feedback [i want to improve]