Status: Updated July 20

He's Got a Boyfriend Now

Who Was It?

Pat

I had fallen asleep and I woke up this morning, and Riley was nowhere to be seen. Even his clothes were gone. I looked at the clock that read 12:00 noon.

“Get up lazy ass” Joel yelled as I got up and tried to find my clothes, but I only found my underwear. I got fresh clothes and put them on. As I went to walk I couldn’t help but notice how sore my butt was.

“Shit” I cursed under my breath as I limped to the kitchen. Joel was sitting in the kitchen, he noticed me then he started laughing. Yeah, if only you could be the one with the sore ass, then I’d laugh.

“What did you do last night?” he asked between snickers.

“What do you mean?”

“What do I mean? I came home to find your clothes on the floor, in the living room, and now you’re limping”

“My clothes” I burst out as I tried to move to get them, but I found it too painful to move. “On second thought, no” I said as I sat down.

“So, what did you do?” he asked again. Why does he have to integrate me like this? Just because he’s older, doesn’t give him rights.

“Why do you care?”

“I’m looking out for my baby brother”

“I’m not a baby anymore, geez, I had sex last night” I yelled as his eyes widened.

“Ha! I got it out of you”

“That’s all you’re going to say?” I asked as I looked away. For some reason that hurt, I thought he’d be more supportive than that, but of course not, it’s Joel.

“Sorry. Wait was last night your first time?” he asked.

“No” I said trying to hid my lie.

“You’re lying”

“Fine, yes it was my first time”

“Who was it with?”

“Does it matter?” I yelled.

“It was that girl from down the street, the one who’s mom kicked her out then took her back” It was true, I almost had sex with Patricia Dawn, but Riley walked in on us, and it never happened.

“No it wasn’t her” I said annoyed.

“Then who?” he asked confused.

“I’d rather not talk about it, ok thanks,” I said as I got off the stool and limped to my room.

“Pat, Pat I’m sorry” he followed after obviously he was faster. “Hey, I want us to be able to have a good brotherly conversation. Why can’t we do that?”

“Because you’ll laugh at me” I practically yelled.

“Hey, no I won’t”

“Right”

“Try me”

“I don’t think so”

“Please come on, I won’t laugh, and I won’t tell a sole. Do I even know this person?” I nodded my head. “Ok” he said as he tried to think, but he’d never guess. “Katrina Wonders” she practically loved me, but I’d never have sex with her… ever.

I shook my head.

“Come on, I need something”

“It-it” I started but I couldn’t do it.

“Ok, you know what I won’t pressure you” he said as he got up and started to leave.

“It was Riley,” I said just above a whisper.

“What?” he asked. I wasn’t sure if it was because he didn’t hear me or if he did.

“I-I said, it was Riley,” I said a little bit louder.

“Your best friend?” he asked stupidly.

“Yes my best friend damn it” I shouted.

“Riley likes dick?” he asked me as I laughed.

“Yeah Riley likes dick”

“And what about you?” he asked.

“I don’t know,” I said as I looked everywhere but his face.

“Come on simple question dick or vagina?” he asked as I swallowed.

“Both maybe” I said in a shaky voice.

“Oh, that’s cool I guess” he said as he walked away. I wasn’t sure if that was a good thing or not. I thought as the doorbell rang. Joel got it.

“Pat, your bitch is here” he called as I got up to see Riley giving me a confused look.

“Sorry” I said.

“About last might,” we both said at the same time.

“What about it?”
♠ ♠ ♠
So, if you didn't know this story DID get reported. Makes me sad :( It got reported for beats and tags, which I think is really stupid. But there's nothing I can do. Hopefully everything gets cleared up soon.