‹ Prequel: My Salvation
Status: Active.

His Two Loves

Fighting already

Max's point of view

“Mind if I sit here?” My head snapped abruptly, my eyes settling on a sight that made my stomach literally contort with anxiety. Ronnie stood before me, his deep chocolate eyes sparkling as the suns rays danced on him through the dirty bus window. He stared down at me with a smirk that made my heart skip a beat.

Craig sighed with irritation from beside me, snapping me back in to reality. Ronnie quirked an eyebrow at me, awaiting my answer.

“Uh…um s-sure. Yeah, Craig move in.” I stammered, gesturing to Craig to scoot over a little.

Ronnie sat down beside me, and instantly the awkward silence set in. It seemed like everyone on the bus had stopped chatting in order to turn around and watch the uneasy situation.

“So how’s life been?” Ronnie asked with a sigh.

Before I had the chance to reply, Craig spoke up, “Fine without you, Radke.” He spat bitterly, rolling his eyes. Great, it’d barely been five minutes and they were already fighting.

“Shut the fuck up Mabbitt! No one was talking to you, you scumbag!” Ronnie yelled, his cheeks flushed. I could feel my temples pounding as I became more aggravated.

“Did you seriously just call me a scumbag? Have you looked in the mirror?” Craig asked laughing harshly.

“Stop the both of you!” I shouted feeling anger consume me. I couldn’t stand hearing their arguing any longer, it was ridiculous.

“He fucking started it!” Ronnie said pointing to Craig accusingly and pouting like a small child.

“Fuck you! And you know what Max; I’m not playing this game anymore. Choose now, it’s me or him.” Craig grabbed my arms and held them tightly, squeezing gingerly and looking me in the eye.

I shook my head, glancing between the pair with tears welling up in my eyes. “D-don’t make m-me do this Craig.” I pleaded as tears began to roll down my flushed cheeks.

It all seemed to happen in one fluid movement, but the next thing I knew, Ronnie had Craig by the neck and his fist was connecting with Craig’s cheekbone. Craig let out a sickening scream and Ronnie let go of him; Craig’s body falling limply against the dirty bus floor.

“R-Ronnie!” I squealed and dropped down beside Craig.

Nobody said a word; the bus was completely silent as everyone turned to stare. I whimpered quietly, and wiped at my eyes, sniffling as I stared at both Ronnie and Craig, unsure of what to say or do.

The bus driver did nothing but turn back around, grumbling something about teenagers as he started the bus back up. Ronnie looked at me his eyes filled with some emotion I couldn't quite read.

"I can't b-." He started, but I cut him off slapping his cheek hard.

"I can't believe y-you Ronnie!" I said shaking my head as more tears fell from my eyes. Ronnie glared, and placed a hand to his cheek.

"Me? No you, Max! You're such a fucking slut." He spat glaring furiously.

I flinched, more tears spilled from my eyes as I helped Craig up gently once the bus stopped.

"You told me to move on and that's just what I did.” I said wrapping my arm around my boyfriend’s waist.

"It wasn't that hard either." I added walking off the bus.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's back! Sorry for the wait.
Leave love =]