Status: comment please.

Marriage at 16?

What if...

I never pictured myself being this happy, never thought I’d find a love like this. I didn’t deserve it but I was more than thankful I had it. With my husband by my side and our baby on the way, I felt like my heart would burst. It was just yesterday we got married, not even a day ago. Not even six months ago could I have imagined this would happen to me.

I was curled up on the couch with a blanket over my legs, watching a show on the television, but not really listening to it. I was too busy thinking about what I did to deserve such a wonderful life. I smiled to myself and heard Jadyn laugh. I jumped and looked at him, “What?” I smiled.

“We haven’t been married a day and you are already going crazy.” He laughed.

“Oh, bite me.” I said throwing a pillow at him. He caught it and ran over to me and jumped on the couch.

“So what does my beautiful wife want to do today?”

“Hmm, I’m not sure, what is there to do?”

“Well, we could stay in and enjoy this awesome house or we could go out and walk around, explore.”

I looked at him like he was crazy. “You want me at 7 months to go and walk around?” I shook my head. “It’s not happening babe.”

“So we can stay in today and swim, watch movies, and who knows what else.”

I leaned over and planted a kiss on his cheek, and without warning he grabbed my chin and kissed me on the mouth. I felt like I couldn’t breathe, but it was a good feeling. I kissed him back with urgency, knowing what I wanted but not sure why I did. He kissed me back, not taking time to breath. Just then the baby kicked, making us both jump. I burst into laughter, “I think he likes you.” I teased.

He smiled brightly and put his hands around my belly. I laced my hands through his and watched his amusement. The baby kicked again, this time it seemed more violent. I flinched and drew back a little.

“What’s wrong?” Jadyn looked alarmed.

“Nothing, he’s just strong.” I smiled a little, trying to ignore the lingering pain.

It happened all at once. The pain got stronger instead of fading, and I felt like I was going to pass out. I doubled over and screamed out in pain. I couldn’t figure out what was happening, but I knew it wasn’t good.

“You’re bleeding!” Jadyn yelled.

I gasped and put my hand on my stomach. My gaze met Jadyn’s and for just a second we sat there staring at each other, then he snapped into reality and helped me up. As soon as I stood I felt like I was going to die, the pain was horrible. Blood soaked my pants and the couch, tears filled my eyes and my legs gave out.

“Alyssa!” Jadyn screamed as I hit the floor. He took out his phone and called 911. I couldn’t focus on what he was saying; I was trying to stay conscious. I could feel myself slipping, and soon darkness took over.

Jadyn’s POV

“Ally! Please don’t leave me! Wake up, baby.” I could feel tears welling up in my eyes, he pain and panic spread throughout my body. It seemed to take forever for the ambulance to arrive and even longer for them to stop the bleeding. Without saying a word they rushed her into the ambulance. I quickly jumped into the back with her and held her hand.

“What happened?” The guy who was sitting by her asked.

“I don’t know. We were sitting on the couch and then baby started kicking, really hard. Then she screamed and blood was everywhere. Please tell me she’s going to be okay.” I couldn’t bear the thought of losing her; she meant the world to me.

“We just need to get her to the hospital as fast as possible.” He stated simply. I didn’t know what he meant by that but it couldn’t be good.

About 15 minutes later we arrived at the hospital and they rushed her into the ER. I tried following but a nurse said I had to stay in the waiting room.

“But she’s my wife!” I said.

“We will tell you what we know as soon as we find out. You just need to stay here for now, there’s nothing you can do back there.” She said as if she had rehearsed it a million times. I sighed and walked back to a chair. I felt myself shaking, and my heart breaking. What if…no, I had to stop thinking. I couldn’t face the questions I knew were coming. I just couldn’t…
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, it's been forever I know but I just became unmotivated and then I finally got back on here and re-read all of your amazing comments and they inspired me, so thank you all so much for your comments! And keep them coming:P