Status: comment please.

Marriage at 16?

Noah Tristan O'Brien

An hour I sat there, not hearing a word from the doctors about Alyssa, and then he came out.
I stood up immediately and rushed over.

“How is she?” I asked, holding my breath.

“She’s lost a lot of blood, and so has the baby.” He took a breath before continuing, making
me anxious. “The baby is fine, and so is she. She hemorrhaged and almost didn’t make it. If the ambulance had been a minute later, they both would have died.”

I took a huge breath, “Can I see her?”

“Of course,” I followed him back to the room where Alyssa was. Immediately I rushed over to her side and kissed her forehead.

“How are you feeling?”

“I’m okay.” I didn’t believe her but she smiled reassuringly.

“Good, good.” I sighed.

She looked at the doctor, “When will be able to see our baby?”

“Soon, we are still running tests but you can see him in the natal care unit.”

“Thank you.” Alyssa said weakly.

I squeezed her hand. I knew she wanted to see him, But I wasn’t sure she was strong enough.

“I’ll have a nurse bring by a wheel chair for her.” He said then left.

“I can’t wait to see our little angel.” Her smile was bright and it made me smile too.

A few minutes later a wheelchair was brought by. I carefully helped her into it and then pushed her down the hall. As soon as we reached the window, she began searching for him. When she couldn’t find him, she frowned.

“There he is.” I pointed to a small baby boy wrapped in a tightly blanket. I smiled and my heart started racing.

“He’s so tiny.” She said worriedly. But she had the biggest smile on her face. I couldn’t imagine seeing someone happier. “Look at him Jadyn, look at our little baby boy. He’s so
perfect.”

I kneeled beside her and she took my hand. “Noah Tristan O’Brien,” She whispered.

We sat there for what seemed like forever just staring at him. I couldn’t believe he was my baby. I shook my head smiling, how did I get so lucky?

Alyssa’s POV:

I couldn’t believe this beautiful human being was my baby. My hearts felt full, like I finally found what was missing. I wanted to cry but I didn’t want to miss anything because of my eyes being blurred, silly I know. I didn’t want to leave but I knew I couldn’t stay there all night.
He helped me into the bed and I fell into sleep fast wondering what tomorrow would bring.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I know this chapter sucks but I will try and get a new one out soon.
comments are very much appreciated:)