I've Realized Now I'll Never Become Anything

Nothing in this world could ever come between us.

There are these specific moments in people's lives where they realize how important they can be to others. Even if it were for just a simple second, it can make a complete difference. It could change someone's life for the better and the feeling of accomplishment just washes over your entire body.

And at that very moment, the entire room felt like a difference was made in their lives. Just by the strum of the very first song, the crowd realized how special and important he really is. He plays a special role in their hearts that make them want to get out and do something amazing. It only took a second to realize everything would be completely different without him still alive.

His voice was the softest that I've ever heard; it was as if he was singing to stay alive. He sang from the heart during every song, and he allowed everyone to feel the pain he endured during his hard times; I know if I could feel it, they could feel it too. The look in his eyes showed much intensity and passion that literally showed he was where he wanted to be.

The solo show was an emotional and therapeutic experience for everyone, just like he said it would be. The crowd barely sang along with him because they were too caught up in trying to keep their composure. Even if he was having a great time releasing everything, he, too, had to try and contain himself. It was hard for him, I could tell, but he enjoyed every second while he was sitting up on that stage.

And now that we're home and he's calmed down from the feeling of playing his first show since the accident, he couldn't wipe his beautiful smile off of his face. As we lay in bed with our only source of light being the moon shining through the window, he's as happy as he can be.

Craigery placed his hand on my cheek as we looked into each other's eyes, still slightly excited about the earlier event. He leaned forward and kissed my forehead as his smile remained plastered on his lips. His gorgeous blue eyes glistened in the moonlight, only making them look even more flawless. Placing my hand on his that was still on my cheek, I sighed happily.

"What are you thinking about?" Craig whispered; we were so close to one another that I could feel his breath against my flesh.

I quickly glanced at his lips before looking back up to his eyes. "Tour."

We never talked about his tour anymore; even if he was already packed, neither of us ever pushed the subject. Whenever I asked when it officially started, his same answer was soon. But I could not tell if it was soon meaning any day, or soon as in a month. I could honestly say that tour was always on my mind, and I wanted to talk about it, but he never did.

A sigh departed from his mouth as his smile faded away. "C'mere," he said and pulled me into him, resting his cheek on my ear. "I don't want you to think about that, okay, Pen? We both know that everything is going to be alright."

"I know, Craigery," I pulled back to look at him. "It's just you being gone-"

"That's the hard part; I know, sweetheart. But I can promise you this," Craig said, pushing a strand of hair behind my ear and kissing the tip of my nose, "we're going to be okay. We're going to get through this, Penelope. Do you trust me?" his blue eyes stared directly into my green ones.

I nodded my head gently. "I trust you."

"Good," he told me. "Have I told you how much you mean to me? Or how much I love you?" That same smile he had on before returned. I couldn't hold back a giggle because he was being absolutely adorable all of a sudden. "You mean more to me than anything else on this world." Craig leaned in, closing the gap between us as our lips touched in a sweet kiss. "And I love you more than words can even begin to describe."

I kissed his lips lightly. "I love you so much, Craig. I couldn't ask for anything more."

He leaned forward again, kissing me gently and allowing our lips to dance together. Craigery made me feel content with everything; he made me feel that nothing in this world could ever come between us. Ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is ending REAL soon.
Comment and subscribe...? ...please? I'd appreciate that very much.

And if you could, will you check out my other stories?:
Jack Barakat Don't Treat This Like A Secret
Zack Merrick Don't Complain If You Can't Win
Alex Gaskarth A Face For Every Picture
Hope you liked the update.