Status: I am currently working on this. Expect more chapters to come.

Dreamland City

Ever since Kazuki became independent he lived a normal laid-back kind of life: he stayed in a nice apartment, had himself a girlfriend, and enjoyed the rest of his time doing whatever he felt like doing. One day the strings of fate latches on to Kazuki, and from thereon he loses his job, his girlfriend, and everything that constituted his freedom. The only thing left was his apartment, and of course, his unfinished time in this world.

This sudden twist of fate gave birth to a series of peculiar events: a small but wise tortoise appears in his apartment, mysterious letters are left on his kitchen table at irregular intervals from an unknown sender, and from time to time he finds himself in a dream world where he is stuck to discover more about himself, as well as the truth behind everything that has been going on.

Will Kazuki be able to fully traverse this wicked path he's in and find out the truth? Only time will tell. Dreamland City.
  1. January Night, Lasagna, and Potted Plant
    Your are taken outside of your box
  2. Still Pond, Dirty Dishes, and the Talking Tortoise
    ...are we merely escaping from the nature of things with our lies?