Status: on hold till Summer some time

The wicked end

strange room

My head is killing me.
That was the first thing that came to mind when I woke up. My head was hurting so bad it felt like I was hit with a brick.

I felt around me and noticed I was on a bed.

I opened my eyes and looked around the room. It was dimly lit, but from what I could tell the room was a white color, it had wooden floors and the bed was red.

As I looked around the room I didn't notice a blond girl walking into the room.

"Oh, your awake" she said shocked to see me sitting up in bed.

I watched as she walked into a closet on the right side of the room and pull out a few things, then walked over to where I am.

"Here change into this, and the bathroom is over there" she said and pointed to the left of the room.

I nodded and watched as she walked out of the room, but before she closed the door she turned to me, "I'm going to tell the masters that your awake. So be down stairs when your done changing" She said then closed the door.

'Who are the masters' I thought to myself as I grabbed the clothes that were set on the bed and walked into the bathroom.

I bathroom wasn't that big but it was amazing. The walls were white, it also had a half bath, half shower.

I set the clothes on the counter and started to strip out of my clothes.

I picked up the shirt that the girl gave me and frowned, 'this will show a lot of skin' I thought as I put the shirt on.

I picked up what I thought were shorts, bur frowned again when I saw it was a skirt.

I looked back at the counter and raised a eyebrow when I saw a collar and some cute shoes. I quickly slipped the shoes on and grabbed the collar.

'there is no way I'm going to wear a collar' I thought as I walked out of the bathroom and out of the bedroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
bedroon
bathroom
clothes
girl
girl's clothes

Sorry for the shortness, I'm having a horrible week.