Status: Hiatus

The Angel's Tears

Jonah

The music was on full blast as the teenagers danced, mingled, and drank. Right in the center of the room, in the midst of it all, was Jonah Wheeler.

A group of girls were eyeing him as he talked to his friends. They followed as we went to get a drink. Usually, Jonah avoided them. They were like his own personal stalkers.

But the more Jonah drank, the less he cared. He was relaxing, and it was a good feeling. As his words started slurring, nothing seemed to matter anymore.

~*~*~*~

Jonah woke up in his own bed. He vaguely remembered getting into a car with one of his friends and stumbling into his house. He knew that he shouldn't have drank at the party, but it was too late. He hoped nothing too bad happened.

He sat up, feeling lightheaded and dizzy. This was the worst part of drinking - the hangover. Although he never had it as bad as some of his friends, it still sucked. But at least he wasn't constantly throwing up.

Jonah got up to get a glass of water and some pain relievers. He had nothing to worry about, as his parents were out with his little brother for the day, leaving him alone in the house.

He could sleep all day if he wanted to, and that's exactly what he planned to do.

~*~*~*~

Jonah woke up and was glad that the headache had faded. He was hungry, and his mom was preparing dinner. He got on his computer and checked his email.

~*~*~*~

To: SilentAngel@charter.net
From: JWow@yahoo.com
Sent: Sun 9/13/09 6:15 PM
Subject: RE: hi?

Dear Layla,

Yeah. I remember you. Umm…hi. What’s up? Well, I guess you should know a few things about me… My name is Jonah, and I am usually bored all the time. Unless I’m playing sports or something. Yeah, I guess I’m really athletic. I have a 3.4 GPA. I live with my parents and my little brother, and…yeah.

So about the secret thing, I heard about that too. I have secrets too, but I’m not about to tell a stranger them right now. So yeah, I guess we’ll see. Umm…that’s basically it.

From,
Jonah
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? Subscribe?