Status: Hiatus

The Angel's Tears

Jonah

Mr. Pena droned on and on in his stupid, monotonous voice. Jonah’s head slowly began to droop as he got bored, and with boredom came sleepiness...His head fell to his desk, waiting for escape from the agony of it all. Further and further he drifted...almost there...sleep...sleep...

“Mr. Wheeler!”

Jonah’s head snapped up abruptly and the rest of his body toppled sideways out of his chair and onto the floor. The class, as a bunch of bored teenagers is expected to do, burst out into uncontrollable laughter.

Stupid Mr. Penis, Jonah thought as he gathered up his notebook papers, attempting to ignore his classmates’ chortling. But he knew that they wouldn’t laugh for long – apparently, he could be intimidating when he felt like it.

“Mr. Wheeler, what is the answer?” Mr. Pena asked.

“I don’t know, Mr. Peni – I mean, umm, Pena.”

The teacher glowered at Jonah for almost calling him the name he absolutely resented, but decided to unleash his wrath on another student. Jonah found himself wishing to go back a grade. At least his math teacher, Miss Lynch, was kind of hot.

It wasn’t so bad though – he didn’t have to clean up about fifty rolls of damp toilet paper this time. Just another thing to tell Layla.

Layla? Why was he thinking about Layla in the middle of math class. Jonah didn’t even know her, but that made it all the better, in a way. He could tell her anything he wanted, and she would never be able to ruin his social status, unless she turned out to be a major stalker.

The school bell rang, marking the end of fifth period. Jonah was ready to bolt out the door, but of course, Mr. Pena had to ask him to stay. What now? Jonah thought.

“Mr. Wheeler, I would like to speak with you.” Well, obviously.

The unattractive math teacher shut the door, and sat back down as his desk. He’s going to rape me! Jonah thought sarcastically.

“You were very close to getting a detention today, Jonah,” said Mr. Pena, spitting slightly as he spoke. “My name is Mr. Pena. I am not named after part of the male reproductive system. Got that?”

“Okay, Mr. Pena. Whatever you say Mr. Pena.”

Jonah walked out of the classroom with his head down, trying to hide his smirk. He immediately failed though, as soon as he reached the hallway. He started to laugh, more than he had the entire week.

~*~*~
To: SilentAngel@charter.net
From: JWow@yahoo.com
Sent: Fri 9/18/09 6:42 PM
Subject: RE: re: well this sucks

Dear Layla,

That’s terrible, what your dad does to you. Doesn’t that count as abuse? You should really tell someone…I know that worse things can happen, but at the moment it didn’t seem that way, you know? And if it makes you feel better, I probably would have punched that girl in the face too.

Maybe this will cheer you up. Okay so I have this creepy-pedophile teacher, named Mr. Pena. I almost accidentally called him Mr. Penis today, and he gave me this lecture about him not being name after a part of the male reproductive system. I was literally laughing my ass off and almost peed my pants. (Not really, but you get the picture, right?)

And yeah, the pansy thing…it’s kinda personal. Maybe I can tell you sometime. Maybe.

Your friend,
Jonah

P.S. My friends and I are heading towards Brooklyn on a roady next week... I don't know if you needed to know that but... yeah... okay... bye now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and subscribe please!