‹ Prequel: You're My Heroin
Status: On Hiatus: Sorry :(

Broken Stars.

The Game

I hadn’t really talked to Austin all that much on the bus, and he was probably worried as to why. I wasn’t mad at him, no, that was completely opposite what I was feeling for him.

No, what I wanted was to dominate HIM for a change. I wanted him to feel completely and utterly helpless, but also to know that I was the one causing him so much pleasure, to let him know that it was how I felt when I was being taken advantage of. I like being on bottom, but I just wanted to try something else. He followed me off the bus, my fingers loose in his hand. He could tell something was up. Or, so he thought.

I walked into the house and stormed up the stairs to our room. I grabbed a pair of handcuffs and shoved them in my pocket, so that Austin couldn’t see them.

“Baby? Are you okay?” I smirked and trailed my finger along the once cool, now warm, metal in my back pocket, and then freed my hands to push him on the bed.

“No. I’m not okay.” I said in an angry tone. “You are… Ugh, just getting on my nerves lately.” His eyes widened and he put his hands out, with his palms toward me as if to defend himself. In one swift movement, I grabbed one of his wrists, cuffed it, and swung the other loop behind the headboard and snapped it onto his free wrist. “I couldn’t think of any other ways to get you to let me dominate.” I smirked evilly, and Austin looked completely shocked. “No talking.” I got off of him, leaving him to struggle, and grabbed a roll of silver duct tape. I ripped off a decent piece, and slapped it over his mouth. He could easily make that piece come off, but he wouldn’t, and I knew that.

I trailed my fingers down his sides, noting that I had forgotten to take off his shirt before cuffing him. I didn’t really like the particular shirt he was wearing, it was a Paramore shirt, so I ripped it off of him. Maren would have killed me. I made a note to myself to buy her one to make up for the one I ripped. Catie would be more cruel, but I had a heart. Sorry, Catie.

I’m off topic! Anyways. I sunk my fingertips into his hips, and rolled my groin against his. He let out a muffled moan from behind the tape. I smirked. This was already more fun than I thought it would be.

“So, Auzzy, would you mind if I used my accent tonight?” He shook his head. “Do you like when I talk dirty to you, darlin’”? I asked, the smug smile once again creeping across my face. He nodded vigorously, and let out a moan for emphasis. “Good.”

I was getting impatient, but I remembered that the longer I took, the more desperate he would become. I slid my fingers down his hips, but didn’t unbutton his jeans. Not with my hands, at least. I took the top of his jeans in my mouth and undid the button with my teeth. He bucked his hips up, but I pushed them back down, made a tsking noise.

“That’s a naughty boy.” I drew his jeans down, painfully slowly, I might add, but I wouldn’t give in. Not just yet. He thrashed on the bed, his erection prominent in his boxer briefs, and I laughed evilly as I palmed him through the soft cotton. He bucked into my hand.

Then I decided to give him a bit of a striptease, undressing my own self very slowly, and I moved in a tantalizing manner. My hips swung, my hands ran slowly down my own body, and I wore a coy smile the entire time. I had an erection too, so he knew I wanted it, but I wasn’t completely hard just yet. I climbed over him in a catlike way, and ripped the tape off his mouth. He bit his lip, and I hovered over him.

“Suck.”

His warm mouth took me in, and I sighed in relief. That was what I really needed. When he started getting into it, I pulled out and held two fingers in front of him.

“These, too.”

He did as I said, trying his hardest to tease me with the way he licked my fingers. It definitely got my attention, I’ll say that much.

I pushed both fingers into him, and he moaned. Loud. I loved that sound. It was so deep, melodic. When he signaled he was ready, I pushed myself in. My eyes shot open and I cried out in pleasure. He was a little uncomfortable, so I let him adjust to me. I was slightly larger than he was (not bragging) so it would take a few minutes to get used to. I took those few minutes to savor how I was feeling. He was tight, and I felt so damn good. When he made a noise that signaled I could go, I pulled almost all the way out. Almost. And then I pushed back in at a different angle, and I had apparently hit his prostate dead on. He dug his fingernails into his palms, and cried out my name in such a way, that I almost came then and there. But I restrained myself, again, and began thrusting in that angle. He had a look of pure euphoria on his face, complete and utter pleasure. It made me feel so good that I was making him feel so good.

“Austin, I fucking love you.” I whispered in his ear, and he let go. I was surprised he came that fast, but I kept going. I kept thrusting, in and out, in and out, until I felt close to my release. I slowed down and gripped his cock in my hand. He was already hard again. “Do you want my hot, warm mouth on your cock? Do you?” I asked him, in my accent and almost angrily.

“God yes, Shawn. Please!”

“Then let me come first.” I thrusted a few more times, and then I felt myself release. I rode out my orgasm, seeing stars the entire time and screaming “Holy fuck, Austin, Holy fuck!”

I pulled out slowly and let the orgasm pass. It was the best damn one of my life. And I smiled to myself when I stood up, uncuffed Austin, and told him these words: “You can fix that yourself.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Decided to post two chapters tonight.
Clearly Maren wrote this because she's far more perverted then I ;)
Much love guys!!
<3333
Care to give some back?