‹ Prequel: You're My Heroin
Status: On Hiatus: Sorry :(

Broken Stars.

The Debt

THAT BASTARD. That FUCKING bastard, I could not... He... Wow. Just wow. Everything... I absolutely have no words to even begin to even imagine of how to explain how fucking amazing that was. I am seriously shaking right now.

"Shawn... Shawn! Wait come back!" I groaned, I seriously couldn't even focus on jacking off right now. My body was so exhilarated that it was burning. Every inch of my skin was on fire.

When he didn't come back I tried my hardest to 'help' myself but it just wasn't the same. Standing up was completely horrible, and I was completely naked, but I didn't care.

I heard Shawn's humming from down the hallway so I followed it back into Jaides room. When I opened the door Shawn looked up at me from the magazine he was reading and laughed.

"You look like you're in pain." he chuckled and licked his finger before flipping the page.

"Come on Shawn, I really... Need your help. I've never left you hanging like that." I whined.

"You're a big boy. Plus I'm already dressed." I watched him carefully as he stood up, he was wearing Jaides clothes. Jaide wasn't exactly smaller then Shawn, but his clothes were tighter, and I about died when I saw the way the articles hugged every part of Shawn just right. I really have to get him clothes like this.

"Jaide won't mind. I promise!" He laughed and threw himself back on the bed. I couldn't keep myself away from him so I slowly climbed up next to him, and he ignored me.

Everything I tried, he'd swat away. I even tried nipping at his neck, but he just hit me with the magazine. I kept this up until he finally put down his magazine. You'd think that I'd be some what better by now, but no. I kept imagining... Everything. Oh God it was insane.

"Austin, you... You're pathetic." He pushed me away from him and got up. I tried to make a whiny noise, but I failed miserably at it and it ended up sounding more like a moan. He was absolutely right about that, I was being completely pathetic.

"Then do something, and I'll leave you alone."

"Go to the bathroom." He shook his head then left. I sighed and got up, I wasn't going to win this one and my penis hurt. I was seriously forming some major blue balls because of this boy.

The bathroom seemed like light years away but I made it. The toilet wasn't appealing at all but I guess unloading in that would have to suffice. I felt a chill run down my spin as I felt a body press against me. A smile popped on my face as Shawn unbuttoned my pants and worked my zipper down.

"I knew you-"

"Shh. You owe me."

----------------

"Shawn... Shawn... Wake up babe." I shook his shoulder and smiled as he rolled over.

"What Austin?" he yawned and rolled over.

"So I was thinking-"

"Austin, this... I'm tired. I promise you that I know that was hot, and that I know you're worked up still. I am too, but I'm literally about to throw up I'm so tired. So just go to sleep. If it puts your mind at ease, I promise I'll never do anything like that again."

My jaw dropped but I knew if I didn't let him sleep he'd hold himself to that promise. It's kind of weird that he actually wants to sleep. He's never really tired, but I guess the sleepless nights are just catching up to him or something.

Finally I could muster up the composure to hold myself next to Shawn in a completely innocent way and fall asleep.

Not even babies could sleep this well.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry guys... kind of just a filler chapter.
It's going to progress soon. I promise.
<33

Comment/subscribe?