Freddy`s Mission

Succeed and Fail

Phoebe had me easily forget about her hands. Dang ADHD! Well, until now that is. When I noticed her boyfriend`s knuckles scratched. Maybe, he hurt her.

I walked up to him and he kindly greeted me. "Hey little one."

I went straight to what I wanted to say before I got distracted, "Did you hurt Phoebe?"

"No of course not," He told me, then changed the subject. "Want to go explore with me?"

I tried so hard to not let him distract me, and it was working. Oops, no it wasn`t. There was something cool on TV. I went and watched.

I heard Phoebe and her boyfriend fighting. I couldn`t really understand what they were saying though. But I caught one thing, "Why did you tell the kid?"

So I was right, he did hurt her. Mission Find Out What Happened To Phoebe, succeed. But Mission Keep Phoebe As A Friend, failed. She came up to me crying and screamed, "Get out of my house now!"

Her screaming made my ears feel like they were bleeding. "What? Why? What did I do?" I asked.

"You made him break up with me," She said, crying more.

I got closer to her, and wiped her tears from her cheeks.

"I hate you, I hate you, I hate you! I never want to see you again," She whispered. Pushing me to the floor.

A pain came to my arm, but the pain inside of me, the pain from her words, hurt a lot more. Tears began to came down my face also, but I just stopped them and ran off.

I felt something wet running down my arm, when I looked there was a red substance. Blood. Oh god, I must have cut my arm on the table when she pushed me. That`s not good.