Freddy`s Mission

Wow How Different

Wow, it is so weird looking at one I wrote back then. I use to be all about missions, but that's what kept be focused on stuff even somewhat. I am now nineteen and I have had two major missions since when I was younger, but I didn't label them as missions. I just wanted to do them.
One was to find out if Phoebe liked me. Even when I was eleven I believed she did, I liked her then too. I acted like I didn't though because all I wanted was my therapist, that was never going to happen though. When I was thirteen I stopped having my therapist and therefore started paying more attention to other girls. The main girl I paid attention to was Phoebe though, I liked her a lot. I wanted to know if she liked me, so I just straight up asked if she liked me and she said she did. We started dating and still are to this day.
The second mission, well is about to happen. Phoebe and I shared a little apartment and I got back from my job before she got back to college, so I was going to make a romantic dinner for her so I did. Once the dinner was set up it looked so awesome. Tons of food, flowers, candles, and the bedroom looked even more romantic. Once we ate I was going to lead her to the bedroom with rose petals all the way there that looked so romantic and ask her to marry me.
"Freddy what a beautiful dinner," She told me kiss me. "I want to get changed first."
Crap that means going in the bedroom. "Well I will walk with you," I took her hand and we began walking, she smiled at me when their began to be rose petals under our feet. She gasped when we got into the bedroom though.
I got down on one knee and said, "Phoebe, I love you so much, will you please marry me and be mine forever?"
She said yes. Mission successful.