It All Started When I Snuck Into the School...

Ch. 1

“God, this place place is so different than it is in the day,” I say, hearing my voice echo off the hall walls as I smoke my cigarette.

Alright, my name is Karma Greene. Yes, Karma. I am of the reasons “karma” is a bitch... so say the stupid preps. Any-who! This is how I ended up sneaking into school grounds on this dark, no-moon night.

I was invited to a “sleepover” from Vanessa Kirk, the queen prep. My parents thought it would clear my head of the “dark and deadly” imagination I have. Fuckers. So, I was forced to go to her pink house and play Truth or Dare. How pathetic! What are you preps, 8?! Well, so happens, they all planed a dare so I could get busted and get suspended from school.

Not going to happen because I have done this over two dozen times already.

So, here I sit by this small window, behind the stairs, waiting for dawn to come. Why dawn you say? Here is another surprising story! Some how, the gate was “magically” open when we got there and “magically” was closed. Locked by Vanessa's jock boyfriend, Fred Dickinson. Heh, Dickinson.

Oh, but it gets better! Our school has those barb wires around the top of the fence, that goes all around the school, and I just bought some new black skinnies, a new red shirt with black paint splatters, and new red and black stitched converse. Like hell I'm going to rip $180 worth outfit! That's including the new hair dye I just put in my hair. Neon!

I sigh, and nip my lip ring, as I remind myself of the situation that went down tonight.

“I am such a fuckin-”

I stop mid sentence as I hear the heels on the waxed, marble floor. It wasn't surprising for a teacher to be out this late, in school. We all know their fetishes but her foot steps were fast, panicky.

I peek from a open step and see her fly by, panting and in hysterics.

“Oh shit! They caught me!” I hear her yell and then... a hiss?

I hear two voices of laughter then... silence. Not a very appealing sign. Nope!

“Alright Eric, see if you can find some bleach and gas from a lawnmower, or something,” I hear a male voice echo off the walls.

“On it, oh great hunter,” another male voice laughs.

I don't hear foot steps go down the hall but I find myself crawl out from my hiding place. I slowly tip-toe myself to the corner and, trying to be a ninja, peek around to see... whatever the hell just happened.

“Oh... spooning leads to forking!” I scream as a beautiful, gorgeous, sexy, hot, … you get the picture, face of a guy is millimeters from my face, “Scare the living shit out of me would you?!”

I lean to see over his shoulder, from something catching my eye, and see the teacher... Dead!? I finish my cigarette and blink repeatedly as nothing comes to my mind but one thing.

“Heh, Mrs. Craz is dead. Woo... now she can't flunk me in English.”
♠ ♠ ♠
i started this story in 8th grade and thought it would be a good story. comment for it to stay or for it go go. thanx!

~Ally