It All Started When I Snuck Into the School...

Ch. 3

"Fuck, fuck, fuck a duck! Screw a kangaroo! Finger an orangutan, orgy at the zoo!" I sing/scream as i round corners.

What to do, what to do, what to do!?

Then it hit me. I ran for the art wing and as I rounded the corner, I magically disappeared.

~*~ Vampires ~*~

"Where the hell did she go?" Eric said in pure amazement.

"She couldn't have gotten far... let alone disappear. Search this wing and find her!"

We spilt up and looked for this human magician.

~*~ Karma ~*~

I pant as I have my back to the secret door, listening to their foot step recede. I then sigh in relief and slump to the first stair.

"Praise the Gods!" I whisper loudly.

I get up slowly and break into a run down the stairs. I hit the hall that started at the end of the steps and take halls that were oh-so familiar to me.

See, this is the perfect place to skip class because the school has no idea that this was a place of Satanism. This whole school was way back when! So, I had found it one night when I came sneaking of my own accord.

I take the hall that I knew would lead to the girls locker room, in the gym, and push up on the lose tile. I pushed myself up onto the shower floor and slid the tile back.

"Ok, remember Karma. Eyes than see clearly in the dark, smell stronger than any animal, unbelievable speed, sharp K9's- Wait! Smell!"

I run to the open lockers that girls used and started to dig. You know those deodorants that come in a aerosol can? Well, i got as many of those as i could and sprayed the shit out of me. I think I almost died of spring water scent! I then go to the locker room door, break the top of a can, and chucked it up on the bleachers.

That should disstract them for a while.

It made a huge echoing sound but I was already on the run for the pool. I did one silent dive into the water and spun in the water.

Just to make sure... Shit! I just died my hair! I'm so sorry hair!

I pull myself out and run out the pool room. I see in a hall a broken window and nearly scream in joy. I say a "sorry" to my new converse and kick in the shattered glass. I try to crawl out as carefully as I could but I ended up cutting my jeans, shirt, and all the way down my forearm. As the blood seeps out my arm, I gasp.

"Oh shit..."

I jump down and make a made dash for the fence.

Fuck the clothes!

I jump on the fence but I am suddenly pulled back. I kick and punch the vampire that choked me before but to no avail. He grabs my arms and pins them behind my back as the other vampire comes up to me, smirking.

"Sweet nightmares, human," he says and blows some kind of silver dust into my face.

I blink back the dizziness but I fall limp anyway. The last thing I saw was Mr. Hot/Sexy licking my blood off his hands before darkness rapped its claws around me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if there is mistakes! I am currently in Photo Class typing this! I will fix it when i get home! comments?

~Ally