It All Started When I Snuck Into the School...

Ch. 9

I am slammed into a wall by the force of Lucas' slam on my face. I slump to the ground and feel the blood poor from my busted lip. I look to him with a deathly glare and bear my teeth, but I don't do a thing because I knew it would never work.

Vampire stronger Karma... Me idiot.

“Wipe the damn look off your face, human!” Lucas yells and slaps me to the other side of the room.

I land on my side and cry out as the crack can be heard through out the room. I hold the left side of my chest and takes deep breaths to keep the tears, and screams, back.

“That's what you deserve for ruining my reputation at that party! Your little act made a disgrace out of me!”

“T-Thats not what I heard... I h-heard cheers a-and claps,” I say and look to him, smiling.

“Why you little-,” Lucas kicks me in the face.

Blood sprays out my mouth and nose onto the white couches and carpet. Now, eve more pissed about the mess, Lucas comes at me fangs bared.

“Father, wouldn't you say that she has had enough? Not to mention the younglings here that will smell the blood soon...” Spencer says the statement and lets it hang in the air.

Lucas snarls at me kicks my broken ribs before leaving. I screech in pain but I have a smile in the scream.

“Did you know, you are very different from all the other humans we had. They run scared and back into a corner. Now you... you give me and interest,” Spencer says and leans against the wall, next to me.

“Well... n-not many, like me, are Masochistic's,” I say and slowly get up.

“... Your a Masochistic?”

“Aw come on now! You of all people should know what that is! Little pain, bondage, sex-”

“I know what it means, human!”

“It's Karma, if your memory is that diminished.”

Spencer wants to slap her right now but thinks better of it. Her game is smart comebacks. He could play it too. Karma gets fully up and winces.

“Did your dad have to break something?”

“Apparently because your such a smart ass.”

Karma looks to him and laughs.

“So he finally has a since of humor!”

She laughs but stops to hold her side in pain. She spits out blood from her lip and rubs her mouth. Next thing she knows is Spencer in front of her, with red eyes.

Oh shit... I did a booboo.

Spencer leans down to her height and licks the cut on her lip before frenching her ruffly. The smell of her blood all in the room was hard enough to ignore but when it was there fresh, from her mouth, it's all he could do not to ignore it! To his surprise, and Karma's, she started to kiss back. Her tongue brushing against his fangs and gripping his hair.

After a very long make out session, Spencer gets himself back in check and stares at Karma.

“It can't be...”

“It can't be what?” Karma asks.

“... Go clean your self!” He says and walks quickly out the room.

Karma stares at where he was and starts to look around.

“Well... I got to kiss a vampire,” She says and goes in the bathroom to clean up.

She opens the door and is startled by the two vampiress' again.

“We are here to help with your injuries,” They both said.

~*~

SPENCER prov.

As I walk down the hall quickly, mesmerized by the info he just learned of Karma, he gets to his fathers study. He busts the door open and stares at his father.

“Spencer? You have blood still on your lips... clean it up,” Lucas says and goes back to his paper work.

Spencer rubs the blood off his lips and goes to his father, his blood stained fingers in Lucas' face.

“Taste it.”

“Excuse me?”

“Just do it!”

Lucas looks to his son and then slowly tastes the blood. His eyes open widely, looking to Spencer again.

“What is this blood?”

“Karma's... a mixture of human blood and vampire blood.”
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry that there has been no update in a very long time. this is a joint story and my partner has hardly had time to write. so i decided to do this chapter for her.

send all messages to VampAngel77 so she can write the next chapter!

comments please!