Shake it

Two

"Hey Trace where are you I have to tell you something important!" yelled someone.
"That is Mason." he said "In the bathroom and I have to show you something."
"Dude I just got a call from the land lord and he wants this months rent." said Mason then came into the bathroom "Who is this?"
"My name is Olivia nice to meet you Mason." I said.
"Trace is there any reason there is a hot girl in the bathroom with you?"
"A guy was hurting her and I took her here so I could take care of her and then she told me she was a runaway and well meet our new roommate." relied Trace.
"Nice to meet you roomey so this is a random question which state are you from?"
"Originally from Georgia but ran away from New Jersey." I replied.
"So can you cook food and I don't just mean T.V dinners cause that is all we have had for the past couple of months."
"No sorry I don't," I said "My parents didn't want me to use the stove."
"Ok so you can have frozen turkey or frozen meatloaf but the mac-n-cheese is mine." said Mason,walking into the kitchen.
I walked out of the bathroom and into the kitchen.
"Well as yummy as that sounds I think I will just look around till I find something." I said, opening the fridge to find four cartons of orange juice. I found a box of pop-tarts and put four of them on a plate.
"Your seriously not going to eat all of those are you?" asked Trace.
"Yes I will I told you I eat like a pig." I replied. "Hey just wondering why are there four matress and only two guys here?"
"Oh we had two other band members when we first rented the place but they have since left to join other bands so we just kept the matress in here."
"Yeah that one is mine." said Mason,pointing to a white day bed.
"Oh the day bed is so manly." I said.
"Shut up." he replied.
I sat down on the floor and ate all my poptarts.
"I told y'all I would eat them all." I said, throwing my paper plate away.
After we all ate we watched some movies and Trace and Mason played guitar for a while then I started to fall asleep on Mason's bed.
"No don't fall asleep on my bed!" yelled Mason, jumping on me.
"Stop let me sleep." I groaned.
"Olivia pick a matress the one in here or the one in the other room." said Trace.
I got up and saw all of Mason's stuff was on the matress so I picked the one is the other room. I changed into my pajamas, which were a pair of shorts and a tee-shirt, then got in the bed and fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please! The next chapter is going to be good!!!