Shake it

Three

The next mroning I woke up with Trace's arm around my waist. It was pretty early and the sun was just begining to rise. The way the light, comming through the blinds, shone on a sleeping Trace made him look like an angel. I got up and went to get a shower. I grabbed my bathrobe and walked into the bathroom. I let the water pour down on me for about an hour then I got out and wrapped the robe around me. When I walked out both Trace and Mason were waiting to get in the bathroom.
"Let me in let me in!" said Mason, pushing past me and running into the bathroom.
I looked at Trace confused.
"He had to pee."
I rolled my eyes then went into the room to change. I put on a black pair of skinny jeans and a black v-neck and my red Converse. I fixed my hair and make-up then walked out to find that both Trace and Mason were ready.
"Wow you took two hours while both of us combined to thirty minutes." said Trace.
"I had to fix my hair and make-up." I replied, sitting down beside Trace.
"We both straightned our hair and put on eyeliner and were done before you." said Mason.
"Well I am a girl it takes me a long time to get ready." I replied.
"Ok so do you want to come to the studio with us today?" asked Trace.
"Yeah sure!" I said excited.
We walked down stairs and grabbed a cab then rode to the recording studio. When we got out of the cab Trace took my left arm and Mason took my right arm and we went to the studio. When we got inside there was a man sitting at the sound booth.
"Hey Gary!" yelled Trace.
"Hey Trace who is this?" asked Gary.
"I am Olivia a friend of their's." I replied, smiling.
"Nice to meet you I am Gary." he replied smiling back.
"Ok Gary we have to record five more songs bytomarrow so we need to get working on them now." said Mason.
"Ok go get tuned up." sad Gary "Here you go Olivia." he pulled a chair over and let me sit in it.
"Thanks."
I watched as Trace and Mason started to tune their instruments and I could see they were talking but they were in the booth and I didn't have any headphones so I didn't know what they were saying. Gary finally gave me a pair of headphones and I put them on.
"No I said C then D." said Trace.
"No you said B then F." said Mason.
"No I didn't."
"Yes you did."
"No."
"Yes."
After about five more minutes of that I pushed the talk buttton and said, "Guys do C, G, G, F."
"What?" they both asked.
"Just try it." I said.
They started to play it on their guitars then they both agreed it sounded good.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it is boring I am typing this off my Itouch and it is going dead!!!!