Shake it

Six

"Trace come we have to get going." said Mason.
We both got up and walked outside and got a cab. We got one then rode to the recording studio. We finished the rest of the songs then Trace decited to take me kn our first date together. We went to a Chinese restraunt and sat down. We were looking over our menus when two girls came up to us.
"Are you with Trace?" one with purple hair asked.
"Yeah."
"Are you two on a date?" asked the one with blue hair.
"Maybe." I replied.
"Well back off of him if you are because he is ours." purple hair said.
"Look please leave we are busy." said Trace "I wil sign what ever you want just lease leave?"
They both gave me a dirty look then left.
"That is one type of crazed friends." said Trace.
"There is more than one type?"
"Yeah that would be a protecitve crazed fan then there is the type who attacks you."
"Wow."
"Yeah they are crazy."
Just then our food got here and we ate it then went back to the aparment. Mason left us a note telling us he was out and would be back later. We both sat down on the couch and started to watch T.V.
"Hey Olivia are you still a virgin?" asked Trace.
"Why are you asking me this?" I asked.
"I just wanted to know."
"Well yeah I am." I said "What about you?"
"Sadly no," he said "Amanda Treaks convinced me it would be fun but no it wasn't."
I laughed "Was she one of those blonde girls from the beach?" I asked.
"Yeah sadly."
I laughed then kissed him on the cheek. Trace leaned in and kissed me on the lips, he put his hands on my back and ran them up and down my back. I got in his lap and put my hands up his shirt. He slowly put his hands under my shirt then we parted only long enough for him to take my shirt off. I jumped up and ran into the room, I motioned for him to follow. He came in there and pinned me down on the bed and started to kiss me, not that I didn't mind it. He took his shirt off and then his pants.
"Are you sure you want to do this?" he asked.
"I wouldn't want to lose my virgininity to anyone else." I replied, then took off my pants.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohhhhhhh!!!!!