Sequel: New Beginnings
Status: COMPLETE!!

Hollywood Sniper

Chapter 19

Chapter 19
When I woke up I decided that I would be nice and get Nick some aspirin and water for his hangover, god knows he will have a major one. I was outside our room when I heard Nick talking to himself, “I can’t believe she left me, I mean yeah I was a total asshole to her but she tried to kill our baby. That’s still didn’t give me the right to go out and get drunk, then I couldn’t even help he when some drunk at the bar tried to sleep with her. God I have such a headache,” Nick said and I could just see him rubbing his temples to get it to go away.
“That’s what water and aspirin is for, I know how to help a hangover. It’s okay that you couldn’t help me, you were passed out on the floor in a bar it’s totally acceptable, and yes you were a complete asshole to me but I understand you freaking out about our daughter.” I said sitting down next to him and watching him drink his water and swallow his aspirin.
“I’m really sorry, but please don’t ever scare me like that again. I would give up my life for you and our daughter, speaking of our daughter when should we tell the parents?” Nick said quickly changing the subject.
“Your forgiven,” I gave him a kiss, “I think we should tell them over breakfast, it’ll be a great wake up call for everyone; plus Joe, Kevin, and Paul all owe you money.” I said giving him a kiss and walking downstairs hand in hand.
Nick and I walked downstairs to tell everyone the good news, but I think that the boys won’t be too happy to hear this, we walked into the kitchen and saw the entire family plus Danielle all sitting at the breakfast table. “attention Jonas family, Brooke and I have an announcement to make about the sex of our baby.” Everyone stopped their conversations and turned to see us, it kind of made me nervous because I was never really good in front of people even if I did know them, “Brooke babe will you tell them?” Nick asked me, so I just nodded my head.
I looked at everyone and almost passed out, why did I agree to say this important news I suck in front of crowds. “well um Nick and I have decided that there will be no more fighting between us so that’s good for everyone, and um we will be having a baby girl join the family in March!” I kind of screamed the last part.
“the first Jonas girl, oh my I’m so happy! I have a baby girl to spoil rotten and dress up in pretty dresses and everything, congratulations. Now if you’ll excuse me I have some baby shopping to get done.” Denise said walking out of the house and to her car.
“okay Joe, Kevin, dad you guys all owe me $250 each so cough it up boys.” Nick said smiling knowing that he was richer.
“Kevin I can’t believe you bet on the sex of Brookes baby, I expect that from Joe but not you. Are you going to do that when our baby comes?” Danielle said shocked at her fiancées doings.
“no baby I would never bet on our child, plus Joe practically begged me to join in on this bet; plus you got to admit the odds of having a girl Jonas is slim to none, I thought for sure we were going to win the cash.” Kevin said trying to get himself out of trouble with his love.
I was laughing while the boys counted out the money out of their wallets, why they carry that much money in their pockets every day, is beyond me. When Nick got all of his money he was just as happy as when he found out we were having a baby girl, “Nick so you’re going to be spending that money on me and the baby right, I mean I am your fiancée and I am pregnant so I think it’s only fair baby.” I said knowing he would spend it on another guitar or some golf clubs, and trust me he had enough of both of those objects.
“of course anything for my main two girls in my life, tell me what you want and I’ll get it for you.” Nick said turning and facing me, I knew he couldn’t say no to me because as everyone said I had Nick wrapped around my finger.
I went for a kiss, but as soon as Nick was about to put his lips on mine, I pulled away, “and that Danielle is how you do it.” I said facing Danielle.
“what is how you do it?” all the brothers said to me and Danielle.
“should we tell them?” Danielle said to me, I nodded my head and she continued, “I asked Brooke how she could get Nick to do almost anything she asked for, and she said one day she would show me and I’m guessing today was that day.” She said looking at all the boys whose jaws were on the floor.
“okay guys remind me never to let my girlfriends ever talk to yours because this is ridiculous if I say so myself.” Joe said getting up to go get dressed for the day.
“oh but me and Danielle can do it to anyone not just our boyfriends,” I said then I started walking towards Joe, “Joe can you give me the keys to your Car, so me and Danielle could go get some shopping done for the day?” I said in my persuasion voice.
“sure they are on the hook, I’ll go get them for you ladies.” Joe said walking out of the room to go get the keys to his precious car that nobody has ever driven but him.
“how did you do that Brooke?” Nick said wrapping his arms my waist and rested them on my belly. I turned and gave him a quick peck.
“It’s just a charm I have, I’m trying to help Danielle because she needs Kevin wrapped around her little finger like I have you.” I turned around in his arm and kissed him again. I looked around the kitchen to see if anyone was in the room, but it was just Nick and I so Nick gave me a passionate kiss. He lifted me onto the counter not breaking the kiss at all, he leaned me back so I was laying down on the countertop, and he jumped up and hovered over me, capturing my lips with his. His hand traveled from my neck to the hem of my night shirt, as he was moving his hand closer to my breasts Joe walked into the kitchen and Nick took his hand out from my shirt.
“oh my god, seriously on the kitchen counter; keep it in your pants Nick. Oh Brooke here are my keys for you and Danielle, have fun.” Joe said throwing me his keys to his car, “oh and remind me never to put anything on the countertop you guys are on.” Joe added onto his statement.
“of course leave it to Joe Jonas to ruin the moment.” I said getting off the counter and walking upstairs to get ready for the day.
I was walking towards our closet without my shirt on when Nick came in and put his arms around my waist and started kissing my neck and my shoulders, “babe my families downstairs and the door is locked, we have the entire upstairs to ourselves; we can continue what we had going in the kitchen right here.” Nick said still kissing my neck.
I had finally found a shirt and bra and out both on, before turning towards Nick, “babe as much as I really wanted to Joe ruined the moment so you can blame him if you want, I just don’t want to anymore.” I said going and finding some decent underwear and some pregnancy jeans, I turned around and saw Nick sitting on the bed sulking, “babe I’m sorry, I really am. But maybe if you’re lucky I might be in the mood tonight so just keep your hopes alive.” I said giving Nick a kiss then heading downstairs to hang out with Danielle for the day.
After hitting a few stores Danielle and I decided to go get some food, because being like four months pregnant you start craving really weird things, which from the look on Danielle’s face while eating it was pretty disgusting. “Brooke how do you do it?” Danielle asked me mid bite.
“Well first I put the burger in my mouth then I sink my teeth into it, then I bite the burger and chew it until I can swallow without choking, I thought you could eat a burger.” I said trying to be funny.
“I know how to eat a burger dumbass, I mean how do you handle the press thinking your slut by getting pregnant by a Jonas, and also how do you deal with being pregnant so young?” she said getting all serious about this situation.
“Well dealing with the press they can call me whatever they want because at the end of the day I know Nick loves me, and I love him so I just don’t care about the assholes with cameras. Dealing with being so young it was hard at first, but then I think about how Nick is handling this because he’s younger than me, and a rock star so I know I’m not the only one in this relationship having to raise a baby at a young age.” I said meaning every word.
Danielle looked like she was about to cry, “God Brooke you should go be a philosophy major because that was so touching, and beautiful. I hope Kevin and I’s have a relationship like Nick and you do, you’re like the perfect couple. Come on mama J will want us home soon, hoping we didn’t spend a fortune on baby stuff.” Danielle said getting up and throwing our stuff away.
We finally made it back to the house to see Denise showing the boys all the baby clothes she bought the newest Jonas, “oh Brooke, Danielle you have to see all these gorgeous baby clothes I got; come on girlies.” Denise said motioning for us to come in and sit with the boys as she shows us the clothes.
“Hey babe how was girl’s day with Danielle?” Nick whispered in my ear as soon as I sat down next to him. “So are you in the mood because I know for a fact that I am?” Nick said; him saying that made me shiver and think about what we would possibly be doing right now.
I didn’t answer Nick back because I was looking at all of the cute baby clothes Denise bought my daughter, “Denise sis you buy out the whole store, and please don’t tell me you spent a fortune on these clothes?” I said not wanting to mooch off of my fiancées parents.
“Sweetie it’s a grandparents job to spoil their grandchildren, plus this is the first girl so ill be going a little crazy, but you don’t even bother with spending anything because I’ll buy everything. Goodness I can’t believe we still need to paint a bedroom and get a crib and changing table, there’s so much to buy and all the stores are closed right now.” Denise said having a panic attack.
“Denise I need you to breathe, we still have 5 months to do everything. It doesn’t all have to be done in one day; and me and Nick were thinking about getting our own place, but it won’t be too far away so we aren’t really leaving you out of the loop.” I said trying to bring peace to this Jonas house.
“You and Nick don’t have to move out; I mean there are plenty of rooms in this house for you and the baby.” Denise said.
“Well we wouldn’t want to impose on you, and turn your beautiful house into a danger zone with all the toys and baby stuff lying around, just leave the messy baby stuff to the parents. Plus we would need a house to live in after we are married in May, so it kind of makes sense.” I said putting the words nicely so Denise doesn’t think something bad.
“Okay I guess you’re right, I’m just scared of letting my second youngest leave the nest, with his fiancée and baby in tow. But you promise to visit every day?” Denise said giving me a hug.
“Of course, neither of us knows how to cook great food, so we have to come to Jonas family dinners and fill up on food and ill need baby advice soon, so of course I’ll be coming to you for all of that. So you’re not getting rid of me that easily.” I said hugging Denise back.
“Well I should go start dinner because this baby has got to eat soon.” Denise said rubbing by bump then walking into the kitchen to cook dinner.
I decided to go into the computer room and look for some houses for Nick and I and our newest addition; after searching for hours I decided it was time for a break and talk to Nick about the houses I found for our family. But now it was time for dinner and it smelt amazing, well basically any food sounds amazing to me.
After dinner I decided I would take a shower, and then talk to Nick about the houses when I heard him talking on the phone with someone I decided to listen into the conversation. “What am I going to do, I mean I’m to young to be a father, yeah it’s still five months away but I’m so scared what should I do?” I heard Nick say and it broke my heart to hear him say this.
“Well you are young, but you were the one who got engaged and had sex at sixteen and now she’s pregnant, there’s nothing you can do man.” I knew the voice was Joes.
“I’m going to be a horrible father, and what if Brooke gets sick of me being on tour for her last months of her pregnancy and what if she cheats on me and realizes that I’m not her soul mate anymore. I’m scared Joe.” Nick said choking on his words like he was about to cry.
“Nick you have to tell Brooke about the tour thing, I mean maybe she can go with you or something, but if she doesn’t ill take care of her and make sure she doesn’t move onto another guy or something of that nature.” Joe said trying to give advice to Nick, I’ve never heard Joe being so serious about anything and I liked seeing the serious side of him.
“I think I’ll tell her tonight.” Nick said,
“Hey have you guys gotten any threats from the agency recently?” Joe said, I hated talking about my past life because it made me sick thinking about how I tried to kill the people who I love most in this world.
“I think they have finally given up on us and letting us live our normal lives, which is really good because I don’t need Brooke getting stressed out and harming the baby. Joe I think I’m going to head to bed, but I’ll tell you how things go with the whole tour thing going on.’ Nick said, I could just see them having a brotherly hug.
I walked in to see that I was correct, “I’m sorry guys I’ll let you get back to brother bonding time.” I said turning back to leave.
“Actually we were just finished talking so ill leave the two lovebirds to do what you guys do best.” Joe said walking out of the room and into his I’m just guessing.
“Brooke I have to tell you something, I just found out about this and I need to know what you think.” I just nodded my head for him to continue, “Well you know how I have that solo album coming out next year, well they want me to do a tour and I really want to but I also want to be here for you in your last three months of pregnancy. What should I do?” Nick said hoping I’d say something he’d like.
“Nick I’m not going to be a horrible fiancée and say ‘you have to stay here with me and help me since you’re the one who did this to me’; you can go on tour I’ll just have your brothers and Denise help me with everything. So don’t worry about me, I’ll be fine.” I said hoping this is what he wanted to hear.
“Are you sure you don’t want to go with me, I can do it and get us a bus or something just so you’re happy.” Nick said making me change my mind.
“Nick your family will help me through it, plus ill keep you updated with any baby news. So go out and make all the little girls go crazy over you.” I said giving Nick a kiss and heading towards the shower. After I got out I decided to talk to Nick about houses for our family, “hey Nick, I was online searching for houses and I found a few I think we should look at.” I said to Nick.
“Well I’ll be going on tour soon so why don’t you just stay here with my family until the baby is born and then the tour will most likely be over and then we can look for our family home, just be patient love.” Nick said I didn’t really like that idea but it was the only one I had so I had to agree with him.
“Okay fine ill stay here, as long as you’re happy I’m happy too.” I said then I lay down in bed and went to bed, with Nicks arm wrapped securely around my waist and rested his hands on my growing belly.
♠ ♠ ♠
you already knwo what im going to write so im not going to repeat myself