Status: Complete

Invisible

Just Tell Me

Carol and Maggie were walking to the park where they were meeting my dad. I scowled at Maggie, my best friend just made out with the love of my life. How could she betray that trust? She's such a bitch.

"We're supposed to meet here." Carol whispered. She smiled at Maggie -who looked guilty away- and sat next to her on the bench.

Maggie never told Carol what happened, Jeremy and her both agreed to not tell anyone. Jeremy spends his night asking for forgiveness. He hates himself for what he did.

"Is something wrong? You've been acting strange the past few days." Carol asked her. Maggie sighed and pushed her bangs away from her face.

"Carol...if I tell you something..will you not judge me?" She whispered.

Carol nodded, "Of course. I can't beleive you just asked me that. What's going on?" I stood next to Carol with my arms crossed and eyes narrowed into slits.

"The other day at the lake...I..."

"Morning girls." my dad called. I groaned the same time Maggie sighed in relief. Carol stood up quickly to hug my dad.

"Mr. Hamilton."

"Please call me Michael."

Carol giggled, "Ok. You remember Maggie right?"

Maggie stood up with a shy smile, I shook my head. "Hi."

He smiled, "No hug?"

Maggie giggled and hugged him. I saw her eyes close gently with a tear falling down her cheek. She quickly wiped it away before anyone saw something.

"You girls have gotten so big. I can't believe that you've graduated already." My dad smiled.

The girls nodded, "Time goes by..." Carol whispered.

My dad chuckled, "It sure does." He looked down quickly to collect his thoughts. He wasn't used to seeing them without me. He took a couple deep breaths and starred up at them.

"So Carol....you mentioned you know about that teacher?"

She nodded, "I think you should see this." Carol handed the picture of Jeremy and I to him. Maggie cringed the same time I did.

My dad's shoulders roses slowly as he starred at the picture of Jeremy and I.

"They were happy weren't they?" He asked.

Maggie nodded, "The happiest." she whispered.

Carol sighed, "He will never be the same."

He sighed, "What is it you want me to see?" He choked.

Carol laid her finger on Mr. Robins face. My dad gasped and starred at Maggie and Carol who both nodded.

"Exactly. Something was up with him. He looks...."

"Evil." Maggie finished.

My dad starred at both of them for a moment, "Do you mind if I borrow this?"

Carol shook her head, "Do whatever with it." She took a deep breath, "We won't give up Mr. Hamilton. We won't stop until the bastard is caught."

My dad nodded, "Thank you girls. I'll get this back to you as soon as possible. I knew I wasn't crazy."

Carol nodded as her eyes filled with tears, "I knew something was up after they said she was missing. He was acting werid and fidgety."

"No one talked to you guys?"

Maggie nodded, "Of course they did. But we didn't notice these things until.."

"After the investigation" Carol sighed.

My dad nodded, "Thank you girls. I'll be in touch. I promise you. You're the only one's who believe me."

Carol nodded, "Don't hesitate to call. I have my phone with me all the time."

He smiled, "Ok. I need to go." He embraced both girls, "Please be safe."

They nodded, "We will." Maggie smiled and waved as he jogged to his car.

Carol sighed, "And it begins...."

Maggie nodded, "Yeah."

Carol arched her eyebrow, "Are you ok? What is it you wanted to tell me?"

Maggie sighed, "Nothing..I'll tell you some other time."

"No I want to know now. Just tell me." Carol smiled.

Maggie took a deep breath, "It's not easy." She looked away while I stood next to Carol with my arms crossed.

Maggie looked directly at Carol with tears steaming down her face. "I kissed Jeremy."

Carol gasped out loud while I shook my head and tears began to fall down my cheek.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok this should make up for the times I missed out. The others won't be out until Monday because I'll be out all day tomorrow and the weekend I just have no time....I know guys I know. Hang in there and when everything is done...I'll be able to write more. Thanks for your support!!!